Surprise For Jazz!

Jasmine Clare glared at Draco Malfoy as he smirked at her. He slid his hand to her's and tapped on it once. Then he raised nine of his fingers.

She nodded and turned back to Professor Snape. She rushed out as soon as the class finished, not noticing a pair of pale eyes following her out as she caught up with her three friends.

"Hey Jasmine!" Hermione, her best friend said, throwing a hand over her shoulder. "Hey Hermione. Listen, I'm studying with a friend tonight, so I'll be late, okay?"

Hermione gave her a smug smirk and then nodded. She tapped Jasmine's shoulder once and raised her eyebrow.

Jasmine nodded and murmured a nine. Hermione gave a wink and walked off with the two boys.

At exactly nine, Jasmine stepped into the astronomy tower.
"What do you want Draco?"
"We haven't met in so long!" Her boyfriend whined, opening his arms.

She smiled softly and walked into his arms.

"How were we supposed to, baby?" She asked, still hugging him. "It was the summer."
"But still" He said, still whining, and his expression turned to one of awe, when she laughed softly.

"You're so beautiful," He whispered, unknowingly
Jasmine's eyes widened and her blonde hair flew around as she whipped her head to him.
"Really?"

The Malfoy nodded and a dark pink flush spread over the girl's face.

"Awe-"
"Shut up Malfoy."

Draco laughed, and hugged his girlfriend, peacefully looking at the starts. He was so lucky to have her, and he would never let her go. Ever.