𝑆𝑤𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒

It was the next morning, neither talked about what happened. The air felt thick. Like they longed for each other, as if miles and miles away. Techno woke up first starting breakfast. He woke up Dream so the food wouldn't get cold. "Good morning darling." He whispered. Dream hummed in response, getting up and eating together.

    Techno really wanted to talk to Dream but what was he supposed to say? 'You're an amazing kisser??' He thought sarcastically. He was thinking about how they could spend time together. Would it be awkward? They are lovers whether or not it's liked.

    "Would you like to go out with me today?" He finally asked, he almost whispered it, nervous of rejection. "Like a date?" Dream asked. Techno paused, is it a date? He thought for another second. "Yes, will you go on a date with me?" He asked more confidently. Dream slightly smiled, "So confident hm?"

    Techno just looked at him for a response. "Who wouldn't want a date with *the* Technoblade. Of course, I shall go." Dream replied trying to play off he said yes. "Perfect." He replied, they finished breakfast in comfortable silence.

    After breakfast they both cleaned and started to prepare to go back to the castle. "Where are you taking me?" Dream asked, putting his cape back on. "It's a surprise." He simply replied. "So informative, not even a hint?" Techno hummed in thought. "You mentioned it before." Dream has talked about so many things, how was that a good hint.

    They soon left the safe haven and saw how pretty it looked outside, it felt chilly but not as bad as it has been for the last few days. The sun was beaming, causing the snow to glow a bit. "What a beautiful day, perfect for our date" Techno said. "So, we're going to be outside?" "Maybe, be patient dear." Techno teased preparing the horse.

    Even the ride back was amazing, the air did not have mist and snow mixed in it. They soon enter the castle and start walking towards their rooms. "Wear something comfortable dear, we're going to be moving around a lot. Maybe something you don't mind getting too dirty in." Techno tells Dream as he opens his door.

    'What could it be? Something outdoors most likely, like maybe a greenery? I love plants so that could be it. Maybe just being in the snow? Or the village?' Dreams' mind was completely focused on the possibilities. He put on a tight fit balck long sleeve shirt with a dark green long winter coat,  matching dark green tailored pants, a few jewels and a necklace of Lady Persephone embedded on it. This wasn't too fancy but still made him look good.

He went to knock on Techno's door but no answer, 'Where is he now?' Dream thought. He went to the throne room to see his parents and Technos mom talking about the kingdoms and our wedding. "Hello Mother, Father, Queen Kristen. Have you seen Techno?" "He said he was going into the village to get materials for you two." My mother replied. "What are you two doing?"

"He asked me on a date." Dream replied, his face becoming a little red. The parents looked at each other smiling. "Where to?" Queen Kristen asked. "He told me it was a surprise but told me not to dress too fancy, he said we'll be moving around a lot so I'm trying to piece it together." "How exciting!" My mother exclaims. "He did tell me to give this to you." Kristen says, handing me a letter.

"𝐼 𝑎𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑏 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒,
𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙,
𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ, 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑓 𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟.
𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑇𝑒𝑐ℎ𝑛𝑜"