7 - Vacation

"So I'll be leaving around the 28th does that sound okay?"

"Yes it does" Dream pauses. "I can't wait to see you, George"

they were planning to meet up already, havent even known each other a month yet, but that was perfectly fine with Dream.

he hadn't even peeked at his calendar to see if he was free that week, but he didn't care. He would put anything off to meet his online buddy.

Ever since George and Dream have started talking more, they've both become so close with each other and so comfortable around another. Dream really liked having George as a friend and liked having his company, and so did George.

"Me too" George smiles and agrees.

It was only the 12th of June, so Dream only had 16 days until meeting his online friend and he hadn't even told Karl or Nick about it yet. He was scared for how they would react to meeting his online friend for the first time in person when they've never even talked to him over the phone or even seen his face.
__

"I have some news...You guys probably aren't ready to hear"

"Okay... go for it..." Sapnap said as he looked over at Dream.

the two hadn't properly said that they were 'sorry' yet, but they kinda just decided to put it behind them.

"So, you know my friend George?" Dream asked innocently.

Sapnap looked annoyed. He didn't want to hear about Dreams little lover.

"You mean the one you kept behind my back? Do you not trust me Dream?"

"Sapnap please. I told you I'm sorry for tha-"

"Ok? And you think that makes it better?" Sapnap says as he throws his hands up in the air.

"Nick, please stop" Dream says swallowing a huge lump that had been lingering in his throat.

"Or what" nick said with an evil smirk

"Nick your scaring me" Dream says as his eyes start to fill with tears.

The words made Sapnap snap out of it real quick. He was supposed to be a safe place for his best friend. No wonder why Clay didn't trust him with his little friend over the phone, he was a total dick about it to him, on top of what had occurred just a couple days before.

"Shit. I'm sorry Clay" Sapnap says on the verge of tears

"It's okay" Dream said wiping his eyes

"So talk to me. I won't get mad." Sapnap said to break the silence.

"Do you promise? It's kind of a lot"Dream spoke up, scratching at his blond greasing hair.

"Eh it depends. What is it?"

It depends? You don't know if your going to be a total dick to me or not? Dream really didn't like how Sapnap had changed up. He never used to be like this. He was always there for Dream and now he's constantly rude or annoyed at Dreams presence.

"So you know George.."

"Not well but yea"

"So I was going to ask you first, but he insisted it would be fine..."

"What did you do..?"

"I invited him over here for a bit"

"What do you mean you invited him?" Dream could tell Sapnap was trying his hardest not to raise his voice.

"I mean he's flying down soon and he is going to be staying with us"

"So you invited a 20 however fucking year old that you've known for 2 weeks over to our house? We've never even talked to him before. You could've at least asked us if it was okay."

"I know, but-"

"Your obsessed, Clay." Sapnap interrupts.

Maybe it was true. Had he been irresponsible? Was he obsessed with his friend? Ever since His dream while he was drunk George had been on his mind. Constantly. He didn't actually want George like that... did he?
__

"Yeah. I tried to talk to him. But he wouldn't listen. I don't know what has gotten into him"

"I'm so sorry. Maybe he'll come around when I get there and he properly meets me" George said shrugging at the camera.

"Hopefully" Dreams mind was all over the place. would he get mad? would they argue and fight a lot? whats up with sapnap? why's Karl being so quiet? will George think i'm ugly?

George gave Dream even the slightest bit of hope when it came to personal things. He was grateful for George, he loved having him around.
__

"Clay Im sorry for shouting at you earlier-" Sapnap says, looking at Dream with a nearly pleasing look across his face. Almost as pleasing to forgive... which is scary.

"Are you though?! Nick you've been getting so angry about the littlest things! and you keep saying sorry but you just keep on doing it. Over and over again. You know what I've been through. And yet you still do this bullshit to me! It isn't fair.", Dream said. his voice cracking while he shouted in pain at his friend. he Nearly broke down but he knew he couldn't look weak, not now. He had to get his point across to his friend.

"I-" Sapnap hesitates.

"I don't even want to hear it Nick. Your pathetic. Can't even be sorry for you." Dream said, not holding anything back.

Dream stormed off leaving sapnap crying in the kitchen. He heard the door open and heard Karl's voice yelling that he was back from the grocery store, but Dream didn't even look behind him.

He heard Karl's voice breaking down as he saw Sapnap on the floor crying.

"What happened?!" Karl shouts, not receiving an answer.

Once Dream reached his room he walks in and locks the door behind him. He quickly falls to the floor, his back sliding down his door. As soon as he hit the ground he threw his head back, hitting it on the hard wood door behind him.

"Why.. why does all of this have to happen to me... I just want my best friend back... is that so hard?"

It definitely felt that hard, he felt like he would never get the real Nick back. It felt impossible. It felt like he already lost him, and that was the hardest thing to handle and wrap his mind around.
__

The rest of that night was sad, depressing, lonely. Dream needed someone to talk to, about all of this mess. His mind went straight to George, but it was late for him, and he didn't want to put his problems on top of George's problems. He had to live with the fact that he had no one, even Karl, Karl would've taken Sapnaps side anyway.

This shit sucks.

End of Chapter
1.1k+ words

(A-N: sooo some conflict, buttttt there's good news not telling You what it is tho you'll find out yourself. And please please PLEASE eat something and drink water. I love you all thank you all for reading so far :D)