25 - Authors Notes

sooooo... we have some things to clear up. why did i make it end in a question like most of the other chapters? possibly because I would make a part two type of thing with this but with Karlnap and Sapnap and Karl's povs IF that's something you guys would be interested in reading, but it may not be for awhile as i'm going to be focusing on another fanfic which you guys won't be seeing for a few months...

anyways. it brings tears to my eyes to have to end this story, i had a lot of fun making and writing this. and i really hope you guys enjoyed it as i put literally all of my free time and hard work into this and i still don't like some of the chapters, but if i change one thing then i have to change everything and i'm not doing that so i'm sorry but you got the best of what i could do.

i'm really excited for the fics to come in the future and hopefully 🤞🤞 i won't lose motivation to keep writing.

i love you all and once again. thank you for reading and thank you for supporting me. i love love love love LOVE you guys. please take care of yourselves. you'll hear from me in a bit :).

MY SOCIALS:
Twitter: @lovejoy_lyrics
(don't ask abt the name it was the only thing it would let me choose)

Tik Tok: @dreamspisswater_
Instagram: don't have one yet, but will update!