Chapter 1

I was going to find a new place to stay, this wasn't a good idea to stay on the street at nights as a kid, so I found a garage, it was open. I don't know who'se it was but who cares.

he went to the car garage he saw at the first place and time. he didn't want to loose any more time he was already shaking from the cold and freezing for days and hours. It was a miracle he didn't lost his life, he was still alive and not dead. he was a normal child from a normal family, his family loved him he loved them too. he had a brother he admired a lot, he became a bad guy and left them. türkiye, is this kids name. he doesn't know where he is from. he forgot his memories. he was reborn as an alien in another world. In a world without freedom. he doesn't know what to do, he sneaks his small body into the garage and stays there since there is some space he could fit. It was better than the bitter cold outside in a winter day with snow and cold storms. he was surprised hisself, how did he remain alive, noone could have.

his eyes felt frozen cold from the atmosphere he had been in for days, he blinked, his thick eyelashes had been frozen. They were all white like a raffaelo. he laughed lightly didn't want to be dead. but still smiled and laughed. he is wearing some gloves those were the only thing, that protected his hands from freezing. his hands had fingerless gloves and he was wearing a shirt. only a black plain shirt how couldn't he have been cold in that garage or even else where? "finally some warm time.." he smiled to himself. And tried to just get warmer and hugged himself with his hands in a sitting position. he was silent but happy. no snow, no cold as much as outside. he heard a weird noise from his stomach. It was weird for him since he never ate. his tummy didn't even give noises anymore. It was used to it. he tried to get warmer and saw the car and crawled under it. the warm tank and gas made him warmer than before and he relaxed his muscles lighlty. It was hot but not too hot, only warm, the weird smrll from it wasn't that bad. It smelled like oil, but who cares it was warm and saved his life right?

"Ah..." the turkish teen relaxed. and shuffled a little bit closer to the car he was lying under. there was a chain or something metallic and he didn't knew it lied there he just shuffled on it. It was lying under him and pressing on his bones and skin. It was a weird thing, it gave a weird sound cause he still tried to shuffle away from the uncomfortableness. a loud chain sliding like noise was heard. "Hello? Is there someone?" , an adult/teen boys voice came out and as fast as possible, Turkey, stopped shuffling and was there lying not moving under that car. he was in pure cold. the boy had heard him crawling under that machine. there could be heard light footsteps from the person who let his voice be heard. "Hello?" the person gave from himself again and guessed there was an animal under the car or in the garage again thanks to the cold every time there would be an animal in the garage trying to get warm or find a home. his mismatching blue eyes looked under the car and saw the turk almost frozen to death but trying to get warm. he squinted and was shocked when he saw the boy's mark with a moon and star. he was a muslim country and green hazel eyes wich shined brightly like those of a cat reflective. the mismatched eyed boy slightly stepped back and began to growl and snarl like a mad dog. "get out of there!", he demmanded. the turkish boy was silent, still no response. "I said get OUT! I see you..", he said again. The turk went scared and took himself slowly out of the car's warmth. he sighed, goodbye warmth. he was lying under it tho. he crawled out and, "I-I-.." he wasn't able to speak but only looked up the mismatched eyed greek young boy with a white shirt and some grey jeans. "Who are you", the greek teen said and asked directly staring into his soul with untrustimg eyes. the scared boy, Turkey, still wasn't able to get a word out of his mouth, he was like frozen. frozen in place and time. he heard only his own breath and the cold on his arm, he turned around and saw his arm. his own arm. It was half frozen, it was almost purple and blue. he hadn't noticed it until now. he never did care anyway. It only made him cold mote than before, so he took his arm in his hand and rubbed it lightly. "I- I am sorry.." the turkish teen managed to bring out as it was very difficult to say a word or think straight because he was cold. his feet were as cold as the ground. like snow and ice itsself. "I've never seen you here before.. are you even from this town?", the greek asked the taller turkish kid. didI say kid? yeah a kid. that's how they've met. he was 18. And the greek was 17 years old. you all can feel the disaster and the chaos coming up right? Turkey is 18 years old. yeah, but this isn't a normal world we are talking about. do you know peter in disney? remember when wendy was young in the other world but got older in her own? Yeah, this boy is a lost one like peter, peter never got older. Turkey doesn't get older either, like the greek boy here, they are in another universe. In a world, without growth, even if, only a little bit. their bodies looked like their 16 or so. they aren't kids don't worry. but deep down they are like lost children, the greek boy is acting like a child the most. so we can say. "Look, if your not going to answer, it's fine, but I need to know why you are here", he asked again and again. the turk got annoyed easily, all these questions weren't his interest either.. "I was a little.. cold." he said with a husky tone and ashamed but not caring the reaction from the greek boy. the greek gasped. He really thought it was an animal under that thing, but it wasn't instead it was a 18 year old boy with a frozen arm trying to get warm. he was ashamed of himself, he didn't knew why but he continued, „would you like to get inside?", he tried to get his attention by taking him inside. he noticed his frozen arm and state he was in. the boy only looked up and than down greece and nodded a little unsure but glad there was a countryhuman who offered the most best thing for him. he didn't thought a second time and just said, „yes", and hoped and thanked him. Greece took Turkey's frozen arm and let it go instantly. It was cold, colder than ice, it was hot? an icy hotness wich meant actually death for the turks arm. „Come with me, it's warm inside", with that the greek boy closed the garage and the turkish boy with hazel green eyes was following the greek teen with the blue mismatching ones. they went up some stairs and there was a small path like way. they passed it and got up some more stairs. there were three rooms, one a normal guest room, the other too, and the next was a bath room. „If you want to get a shower there is already warmth, don't worry, you can use the towels I will bring for you, here, hold these." Greece said and put some of them into the turks hands. Turkey only nodded and thanked him. „If you need any help, ask me I'm here. Don't worry I can hear pretty well, if you talk I get to hear it easily, so you don't need to get out there and yeah scream you know." the greek boy said and explained how the warm water worked and if you closed it a little it turned to cold water, it was a weird water system. but the turk thought he got it. he nodded and the greek boy left the place he went down stairs and back to whatever he was doing. he was preparing a meal. why? because the countryhuman named Turkey was about to die. he looked pretty but thin and muscled, but thin and skinny. „he must be hungry.." the greek said under his breath and started to cook some food for the turk. yeah he couldn't cook, but atleast he had some soup and bread there.

"Ahh..." the turkish 18 year old growled in pleasure as he felt the hot water hit his ice cold skin. every drop meant being alive for him. when was he this happy again? he couldn't remember but this was a moment of joy and maybe the only moment of joy for him and his body. he relaxed under the warm hot water. his frozen arm started to feel like burning tho. It hurt him, he didn't knew why. he stopped getting the water on his arm, he only put it on his head and his back, and hugged himself tighlty. he was enjoying the warmth get down his back. once it started to feel warm, there it ended. he couldn't get the warm forever, his body didn't allow it to stay on his body. he shivered trying to get the warm water back. suddenly he felt the water getting cold and he shivered again but got used to the cold he experienced outside. still he moaned out a small scream in shock.  „ahh...c-cold!" he stuttered.

Greece, downstairs, heard Turkey stutter and stopped what he was doing and went upstairs to see if Turkey was doing okay. he heard him moan in pleasure, then in frustation and cold. The greek boy heard everything. with everything I mean everything he wanted to hear. and right now, he wanted to or must hear anything the stranger did or left from his mouth, because he didn't knew who he was, he could have been some bad person too. a bomb alive? the turk could be an enemy country, he was a different culture, as the moon and star said on his face. he couldn't just trust him. the greek was going up the stairs and stopped before the bathroom door, ready to get in but eyes closed. „Are you ok there?", greece asked the older one. the cold water still hitting the older ones skin, he tried to say his words. „I-It suddenly turned cold!? What am I supposed to do!?" he said shaking trying to get help without Greece getting in. „Let me get in, calm down first alright'?", greece sounded relaxed but creepy. "N-no! Don't come in! I will find a way!" The older turkish boy tried to open the door but failed half naked with a towel on his waist he opened the door accidently slipping with panic on the greek boy. with a scream they fell both on the floor and the cold running water was now on top of both of them. the older one was used to it since he was all the time outside, but for greece, it was hell of a cold, and the best part is, he hated water more than anything. "Ah!" he tried to jump off the ground but felt that he was sitting on top of a half naked 18 year old turkish boy who was lying down him with no towel, yes, the towel slipped beside them, what a coincidence. "D-don't just look you perv!" The older turkish boy examined and pushed the greek teen off of him. that made greece angry and aggressive today for the second time. "hey! I'm only trying to help you! Don't misunderstand me-" he blushed and looked down the turks exposed hips. he got off of him, but that sight, was weirder than anything he had seen in his whole life. It was a huge long red cock with veins here and there, it looked like a bulge, it was a dick... it was a real big long dick. like his own- greece lost his mind last minute as it went blank and just slipped for the second time after he had gasped and blushed hard at the sight. Turkey then took the doorknob and pushed the door close and slammed it like he was really mad. "OH my tanrı.. (god) WHAT WAS THİS?? What in the world did you try to-" he stopped in his words and shut his mouth immaditely. he knew greece was trying to help but that help was more like a rape scene for the turkish boy. "Shit.." he mumbled and looked down his slimy huge friend who got excited quickly. thanks to the warmth and then Greece rubbimg off on him. Turkey was shocked. but tried to not get it off his mind. "S-sOrry! ı'm so sorry! I didn't mean to..." on the otherside of the door, the greek mumbled infront of the door. hoping that turkey would hear it. did greece just mumble and got scared of turkey?

It was silence from both of them again, after a short amount of time Turkey let out a small sentence leave his lips. "It's alright", he mumbled for Greece only to hear. Greece closed his eyes behind the door he was standing and sighed in relief. but still shocked for what he had seen. he thought about the big thing down the turkish boys hips he sat on accidently. It looked lookes huge, it was longer and bigger than his own dick. It catched greece's interest. what a bad insterest it was. back to the older one, the turk, he was back at the water it started to pour warm water again on his body. It was alright now again. he sighed. why did this just happen earlier to him and greece who tried to help him out? great now the blue eyed greek boy just just sat and got to see his big squirming dick. "Great first impression and introducion to people you don't even know, turkey"he mumbled but laughed inside the shower it was dumb and stupid but also funny, it disgusted him not alone.

—-
To be continued..

Thanks for reading
Sorry my english is bad
I am working on the next chapter