Chapter I - The Quick Realization

Sike lol.

I did say in the last one I was not going to make another so you probably should've saw this coming.

But it's good to have this here anyway so when you search in prehistoric planet the first three things you see and the only first three things you'll see when you search will be these three in chronological order as well how cool is that?

I have said before that I may come back to this but it's so boring making part after part and I realize it's not funny, it's not interesting and the only good part is when a bland character is killed (all of the characters are bland they have zero personality) and I tried to make them more fleshed out in the sequel but that just didn't end up happening for some reason I don't know.

This third 'part' isn't the story at all it's more me ranting about how badly I did the first two, even if I just finished the second one today, but that's mainly because I wanted to cut it short because it was so boring and I got bored of it myself, at least I rounded it up quite clean... I hope.

I called this chapter the quick realization because everyone would've realized that TJ was evil and Tony would've recognised that Jordan was right but instead it's you realizing that you've just fell for another shitty instalment of the ripping off Jurassic park trilogy, you know maybe we'll get a Jurassic world edition of it one day how about we call it "Prehistoric Penis" haha get it that's hilarious isn't it.

Well anyway it's your own fault for clicking onto this anyway I don't know why you'd want to torture yourself into the fucking THIRD book to Prehistoric Planet, but props to you for managing to find yourself to get through the first two ones, good on you.