Chapter II - They're Being Brought Back

Ok so I just noticed that the masterpiece that is prehistoric planet III - Dinosaur Doomsday is NOT the third thing you see when you search in prehistoric planet, so I may as well make another chapter to see if I can make it go up there.

There's not much that I want to put here, in fact I don't know what to put here at all, the only thing I do know is that I put this here so I could try and get prehistoric planet III - dinosaur doomsday to the third thing you see when you search in prehistoric planet, if you get what I mean (do you see how much words I'm trying to fit into these parts, it's quite hard you know.)

Anyway, I named this part they're being brought back is because it's TJ bringing back the dinosaurs how crazy is that! Anyway, I see this part as a gateway to complain about how terrible the dinosaurs are made.

I mean how fucking unrealistic do you have to be? I obviously couldn't do what Jurassic park did, well actually I definitely could I don't know why I didn't do that, anyway... really? Mixing several animal eggs and that? I mean I have to back myself up here and say that I don't know how else they were meant to be made but still! Half of the things used to make half of the dinosaurs aren't even related to the dinosaurs at all! Like how does that work? Well to be fair to myself I was trying to make it seem like TJ wasn't actually trying to make real dinosaurs, he just wanted world domination but it's still terrible. Why am I arguing with myself? Anyway this is now officially Prehistoric Rant-it, join me next time where I rant about the stupid dinosaur weaknesses.