Chapter IV - Just Like That Movie!

Guess why I called this part. 'Just like that movie'? It's because it's the part where I rant about how similar the two are to the Jurassic park films.

Prehistoric Planet being Jurassic park and Prehistoric Planet II being Jurassic park III respectively.

Also the fact that this one was going to be like dominion but that's not out yet but it still had the same concept as it but whatever.

The ending fight scene is in a museum and includes the Rex, remind you of anything? Only thing I like about it is the triceratops, because you should've gave it more screen time STEPHEN. I know they replaced it with the stegosaurus though so I'll give him that. (Triceratops > stegosaurus do not argue with me)

It's funny because one of the main reasons I made the first one was to have a triceratops kill a T-Rex

But the triceratops comes out of nowhere and it had no reason to attack the T-Rex at all really- no I'm getting off track this is not about how badly wrote out it is it's about how similar they are to the Jurassic park films.

Tony, who is clearly an old man is a lot like someone similar, I wonder who that could be?

Same with TJ, a slightly younger man who's similar to another man, I wonder who THAT could be?

It's like I intentionally made these characters off of the movie John Hammond (good) and the book John Hammond (bad) or just Dennis Nedry who knows.

Same with Tommy who's just Alan Grant but he's like the triceratops version and not raptor.

The other characters (Finley, Jodie and Greg) are sort of unique but they've got no character and I probably could've canned one or probably even two of them and the story would not change too much.

Now onto prehistoric planet II, the one with the spinosaurus.

Let's take a look at the plot of this one, they're on a quest to look for a missing person *cough* Eric Kirby *cough* and the villain is a spinosaurus? Say what?

In fact this is even worse than Jurassic park III! (Just a joke I actually like Jurassic park III)

Another unintentional thing that I didn't even notice up until recently was the ceratosaurus in the story. Even though it's only in the movie for about 5 seconds. Did you know it was supposed to have a fight scene with a carno? How cool would that've been- I'm getting off track again

But other than those three things it's kind of it's own thing, still shit though.