Chapter 1: Party with a Madrigal.

☁ Small fluff idk? ☁

Y/N POV:

youre getting ready to go to a party at your friends house. you picked out a beautiful blue dress; not trying to impress anybody of course.

you pick up your phone and call your mom.
"Mami, im going to a party with some friends. i dont know when ill be back." you say to her "Thats fine, mija. im working extra hours tonight anyways, so if i dont see you tonight ill see you tomorrow." she says back. "bye mama, i love you." you hang up.

you hear a horn honk outside your window. its your friend! you walk downstairs and see your dad is still passed out on the couch. of course he drank too much again. you think to yourself. you walk out the front door and get in your friends car along with two of her friends. "hey, y/n! ready to get fucked up tonight?" she says smirking. "oh stop it, Amelia! i wont have that much to drink." she smiles at you. "thats fine, y/n-" she gets cut off by her friend. "PUSSY!" he screams. "Carlos!" the other boy, Jacob, in the car says. god hes so fucking annoying. you thought.

you guys pull up at the party, and see a girl waiting outside. "yall here for the party?" she asks. "uh, yes. we are." Amelia answers her. "alright, just dont get too crazy." she giggles. all four of you walk in. theres so many people! you guys immediately walk to the drinks. you all take shots of vodka together, and soon enough, Carlos passes out. "Damn, we havent even been here 20 minutes." Jacob says.

another 20 minutes later, you and Amelia are pointing out passed out people and laughing together. you guys have more and more drinks, you had already had about 7 shots of vodka. you started to feel sick and decided to go upstairs and lay down.
you fell asleep pretty fast. it wasnt a long nap, maybe about 40 minutes. when you wake up, theres a boy laying next to you. you scream. "did i fuck him?" you ask yourself out loud. "no, but you should." you hear a muffled voice say. you look down, and you see a pretty curly-headed boy looking up at you.

you sit up, not even thinking about what he said. you were just glad you didnt fuck him. "whats wrong, hermosa?" he says. you felt your face get hot. "aw, did i make you blush?" fuck. this guy is hot. you thought. he smiles and sits up. "i-im sorry i got drunk and i felt sick and i just wanted to lay d-" he shushes you. "shh, its okay. the dude who threw the party said it was okay to be up here." he says. "i need to go find my friend." you say. "here, let me help you!" he says junping up. now his whole body is exposed, and you can see hes shirtless. he looks at you confused, tilting his head like a dog. he looks down. "oh! fuck! sorry." he quickly throws on a white button up and a yellow-orange ruana. "let me help you find your friends." he offers his hand, and you take it. he leads you downstairs.

"whats your name, by the way?" he asks you. "y/n, whats yours, amor?~" he audibly gasps at the nickname. "i- my- my name is Camilo. Camilo Madrigal. but you can call me whatever! of course." he stutters. it was cute how he melted when you nicknamed him.

you guys searched everywhere around the house, and no sign of Amelia. you pick up your phone to call her, panicking. "Ami! where the fuck are you?" you say when she picks up. "hello? y/n?" she says groggily. "you did not leave this party without me! what the fuck!" you say "i had to call an uber, i couldnt drive home! i couldnt even find one, so Jacob had to drive me home." she says. "Ami, you couldve atleast woke me up." you say, trying to stay calm.
you hung up on her, you dont want to talk to her anymore right now. you were pissed. "y/n? are you okay?" Camilo says, fidgetting with the rings on his fingers. "my friend left without me, and i have no way to get home." you start to cry. "hey hey! dont cry. i can let you stay with me." he moves your hair out of your face. you wipe your tears, and jump on him, hugging him. "thank you! thank you so much." you whisper.

as you guys were walking home, it started to get colder. you were shivering walking down the street. Camilo notices, and takes off his ruana, and hands it to you. it wasnt much, but it was better than nothing. still a little bit cold, you inch closer to him, wanting to be warmer.

you guys finally get to his house, and its huge! "Hola, Casita!" he says and the doors open. you, being drunk and probably a little bit high, were amazed. Camilo drags you up to his room. he opens the door, and your jaw was on the floor. his room was a huge auditorium with huge windows and a king sized bed, which was by one of the windows. he had a big movie-theatre screen and lots of closets. "ill be right back." Camilo says, walking down the hallway of other glowing doors. you decided to take this opportunity to change into something comfy.

you take off your dress and bra. you have shorts under your dress, so you go around Camilos closets looking for a t-shirt. you found a t-shirt in the closet by his bed. it was plain white with a dog on the front of it. it was cute. you were staring at it, and all of a sudden hear the door open.

it was Camilo.

you both stared at eachother.

"hey asshole! can you get out!" you say after 10 seconds. "fuck! sorry. sorry. sorryyyyy." he says and closes the door behind him.

outside the door, you hear him say "DAYUMMMM"

you go up to the door, and open it, signaling that youre done. you see him fidgetting with his rings. "you can come now." you say. "i already did." he says jokingly. "oh my god." you say and hit him with your elbow. he grabs your hand and leads you into his room onto his bed. you both lay down, and you feel Camilo kiss your forehead. you quickly drift asleep.