Chapter 2: Fuck.

💦 Angst 💦
!!! Tw: R8pe, Abus3 !!!

Y/N POV:

i wake up with a shirtless boy with his arms wrapped around my stomache. i hardly remembered last night. i only remembered a beautiful emerald eyed boy. i sit up and check my phone.

ethan 💕 - 2 missed calls.
ethan 💕 - Where the fuck are you?
ethan 💕 - did i say you could go to a party?
ethan 💕 - Answer me bitch! im outside your house! let me in!

"Fuck!" you said, which woke up Camilo. "y/n?" he says, still tired. "are you okay?" he saw you tearing up. "y/n? what happened? talk to me please!" he pulled you in for a hug. "Ami told my boyfriend i went to a party, and now hes pissed at me." you said, hypeventilating. "woah! calm down. why would he be pissed?" he asked, confused. "because i never asked him to go." you say. "hold on. asked him? you shouldnt have to ask him to go anywhere." he says. "wait! you have a boyfriend?!" he says, surprised. "well," you begin. "i dont really have a choice. im scared to leave him." you say, crying even harder. "hey, shhh. its okay. ill help you, hermosa." he says. "lets get you home."

Camilo walks you home. when you arrive you see your mom has already left for work, (of course.) and your dad was passed out drunk on the couch. "thank you for bringing me home." you pull his head down to kiss his cheek. you see him turn read and giggle. "n-no problem, y/n." he chuckles. "i gotta go now, bye!" he says walking backwards. he trips over a rock, and shape shifts into other villagers. you die laughing as he was on the floor. "need help?" you ask him, holding out your hand. he grabs your hand and you pull him up. he was heavy, but you managed. he waved goodbye and made a heart with his hands.

you walk up the stairs to your room, and when you open the door, Ethan is there, waiting. he grabs you by the throat and throws you down onto your bed. "who was he? hm? are you cheating on me? Amelia was right. you are a fucking slut." he says, taking his belt off. "Ethan! no! he was helping me get home! were just friends, i swear!" you say, trying not to cry. "then whyd you kiss him? did you guys fuck too?" he says. you didnt say anything. Ethan starts to pull off the shirt you borrowed from Camilo.

After Ethan was done, he layed on your bed next to you, asleep. you check your phone.
camilo mi amor - hey hermosa!
camilo mi amor - y/n?
camilo mi amor - sorry. you must be asleep. ttyl

did Camilo put his number in my phone?

You check to see if Ethans still asleep. he was snoring. maybe i can sneak out. you thought. i shouldnt have to sneak out of my own fucking house. you also thought, but you threw on Camilos shirt and his ruana. what? his ruana? how did this get here? you thought you gave it back, but you didnt mind. his ruana smeller just like him. you loved it. you opened your door and slowly tip toed out. "where are you going, babe?" you look back and see Ethan smiling menacingly. "out." you say. "excuse me?" he asks. "yeah. im going out. you dont fucking control me." he stands up and grabs your arm. he was squeezing so tight, it was hurting. you started tearing up. he pulls you back. "i fucking own you." he whispers, and then slaps you, causing you to fall back. you bring your hand up to your now red face and rub it, crying more. Ethan kicks you and you pass out.

you wake up to your mother sitting beside you, crying.

"Mama?" you say. you feel weak and can barley move. "Ai, mija! what happened?!" she asked, kissing you. "Mama, i could ask you the same!" you say. you dont remember anything that had happened.

Camilo POV:
i get a text from y/n. my heart melts. she saw my number.
mi bonita - please come over.
mi bonita - i need you.
me - im omw
what happened? i threw on my clothes. i was so worried about y/n.

when i arrived at y/ns house, i had to go through the window because her mom wasnt home, and there was no way in hell her dad would let me in. i shape shifted into a villager that was good at climbing.

when i get into her room, shes on the floor. i see her phone on, with our text messages up. "y/n? wake up!" i shake her. she coughs and sits up. i move her hair out of her face and i see her black eye and bruises on her neck. "y/n! what happened!? how did this happen? when did this happen? who-" i immediately stopped that last sentance and knew who did it. her boyfriend, Ethan.

"y/n? did he do this?" i asked her, even though i already knew the answer. i pulled y/n as close to me as possible and let her cry. i tried not to bother her, and went to get her a glass of water. when i came back up, she had moved to the bed, but her phone was still on the floor. i saw that Ethan had messaged her, so i read it.
ethan 💕 - Baby, im so sorry.
ethan 💕 - i was drunk
ethan 💕 - imy
ethan 💕 - we can work this out
ethan 💕 - baby please i love you
i showed the text messages to y/n, and let her text him back. she handed her phone back to me.
me - Ethan, im sick of this shit. not only did you hit me and leave me like i am, you raped me. everytime shit like this happens. im fucking sick of you.
ethan 💕 - baby, please one more chance. ill treat you better. i promise you.
me - Ethan, you better not fuck up again. come over.
ethan 💕 - ill be there in 10.

y/n had told him to come over. "y/n, he.. raped you?" i asked her "im so sorry. look y/n, when Ethan gets here, ill be here for you. im stronger than him and i can protect you. and i know someone who can heal your wounds." i said. i hugged y/n tightly and waited for Ethan to show up.