Prolouge

I'll be calling Error 404 E404 as a nickname in this story.

It was a normal day for both Error 404 and Error... until it's wasn't. Error 404 stood in his lair, chatting with his student, Error Sans.

"Time for another lesson, Error

"Time for another lesson, Error." E404 said to Error. Error replied, "Oh, fuck off, 404! Why can't you just leave me alone for once in your fucking life?!" As soon as the words left his mouth, a brilliant light engulfed them both.

    When the light died down, Error stared in disbelief at E404... no wait, at the spot he was standing at! "404, where did you go? Come on, I know you're hiding somewhere." "404? 404?! Please come out of whatever hiding spot you're in."
   Error teleported to all the AUs he could think of, and then some, but without any luck. "I don't get it. Where the hell did he go?" Little did he know that Error 404 wasn't hiding. E404 had been taken into a entirely different fandom, one that was called... Five Nights at Freddy's.

I hope you all liked it, but if any of you have any ideas for this story, any comments, or any constructive criticism, feel free to comment about any part of the story. Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a good day/night!

 Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a good day/night!

    The pictures above aren't mine. I just edited the picture to make them look more colorful.