chapter 5

Y/n knelt cradling, the orange-haired boy. Gently she placed her s/c hand, above the hole in his chest. ‘I was hoping you, wouldn't end up like this shinigami..’ the h/c haired Arrancar thought, healing the boy.

Healing shouldn't be a problem when you were a part of the soul society. You once were a healer years later, up the ranks to Luitendant of squad 8.

"What are you doing y/n stop. Are you aware of the consequences, and what Aizen would do," Ulquiorra said yanking, your hand tightly?

The eye contact was tense, making your heart pound and flutter. You were scared but..you felt happy around Ulquiorra. Damn these feelings, "No I refuse, I'm done with Aizen and his selfish plans. Join me or I'll.." you paused, what could you, do to him?

Sure you were stronger but you were...in love with him, as much as you denied it. Saliva caught into your throat as your jaw tensed. "How pathetic! You can't even hurt him! Just let me take over I'll handle this guy!" (Hollow name/h/n) laughed.

Y/n placed Ichigo down gently and stood up yanking your hand away. You gulped drawing your sword "Orihime get him and take cover" you instructed as she sniffled crying silently.

"You'll get hurt to please let me help you.." growing impatient and irritated you cut her off. "Get him now," you demanded as your voice cracked into a hollow. Your gaze was serious and expression stern your s/C hand shook a bit.

She yelped quickly she did as told. "I was hoping this wouldn't happen. Y/n this is your last chance...step aside" Ulquiorra tried to compromise he sounded hesitant the expression on his face looked a bit distressed.

The air grew violent the second past by y/n hair flowed with the wind as her s/C skin glistened. You placed your left hand in your pocket you only fought with one hand anyway.

"I don't like repeating myself Ulquiorra. I refuse to do so" you informed sternly shrugging "then we'll do something we both regret." He mumbled the last part but you heard him.

You were pushed back as both swords clashed. Your jaw clenched as you kicked his wrist on instinct he backed away. You used your sonido appearing behind him.

Without wasting any time you parried your blade you cut the left side of his hip. He moved a good distance away this time throwing...light green blades at you.

There wasn't any way to avoid it you were hit from all sides. After they were thrown he Sonido in front of you. You were panting like a puppy out of breath.

A smirk formed on your mouth,
"Ha..ha... flood konton to shita shima" the words flowed so fluently. So...naturally.. you stopped using Shikai and Bankai ever since you were with the Espadas. You'd use the Espada transformation you didn't know what gotten over you.

Ulquiorra went back a good distance away your sword was long and big. It had a small hole in it like a butcher's knife the color of the hilt and handle was f /c. At the end of the handle, a white bandage was attached. It was filled with a deadly poison so if cut it can kill. You'd use the poison in Bankai mostly but accidents happen so you use it in Shikai though it can never hurt or kill you.

One hit on Ulquiorra and it would be over.

Ulquiorra was fast but not fast enough to dodge the slashes and stabs inflicted on his body. You cut and stabbed him like you were butchering meat. Above the left side of his hip, a large gash could be seen blood flowing out of it.

His chest was full of red marks from the blood flowing out. He grunted coughing up crimson liquid the black-haired Espada knelt clenching his chest.

You stood above him holding your blade above his head. "Do it.. you've won.." Ulquiorra said as he looked at you in the eyes. How can he still sound so calm? Why did his voice soothe you?

Y/n paused as salvia got caught in her throat. She'd never imagine killing the person she loved. As she was about to deliver the killing blow a hand grabbed her halting her movements.

"He may be a monster but please..don't kill him Ms. Y/n...please" Orihime cried into your back. You didn't want to kill him either but he can become a threat...and destroy your chances of living peacefully...

Am I really making the right choice?

You placed your sword down in it's sheath, "this is your last chance Ulquiorra join me or I'll...kill you" y/n warned. "Kill me, woman it's not hard to do you've won," he said blandly.

He's a..monster.. the poison will kill him soon. You scoffed sheathing your sword turning your back. Before you could take a step his hand tugged your sleeve "woman....thank you for..this emotion you've given me" the black-haired man appreciatively said.

Your face flushed and chest ache. It was a different ache it was..painful though as if your heart is breaking. "Your welcome" you mumbled as a tear fell from your face. Crying won't help anything it's pointless.

You sighed and walked over to the wounded soul reaper boy. A sigh left your mouth this is unsightly you knelt placing your hand above his chest healing his wound.

His skin mended together slowly but surely all the bruises and marks left his body. He sat up good as new "Ulquiorra! Ow..damnit" the orange-haired boy groaned. "Don't move so much" Orihime advised holding his hand comfortingly.

"Orihime? I'm glad you're both alright" The boy sighed relieved. "Yeah, it's all thanks to y/n! She looked so badass!" Orihime exclaimed smiling proudly with stars in her eyes. You smiled slightly at her words.

Fangirl much?

Grimmjow...where is he... "That blue-haired punk is probably good as dead" h/n said with a grin you jolted to your feet about to take your leave. "Wait..where are you going?" Orihime and the shinigami boy asked union "to find Grimm" you told.

"I'm sorry but..he's dead" the boy muttered trying not to sound offensive. Grimm... Grimm is dead? Your hands clenched "who killed him"you asked once more. The silence grew tense and awkward.

"I'm...I did if I knew he was your friend I wouldn't have killed him" He rambled rubbing the back of his neck ashamed. "Now now princess is mad why don't you kill him how he kills Grimm? Do it you know you want to." H/n advanced once more.

You grunted unconsciously your body ran. Ran down from the ceiling of Las notches following the faint faint spiritual pressure Grimmjow had. A horrified scream left your mouth as tears slipped from your face.

Without wasting time you tended down to his side cradling him in your arms. "Grimm! Grimm!" You called shaking him. He was bruised badly.

His eyes fluttered open a bit. "Chibi? What's wrong I'm just laying out here" he innocently said smiling looking up at the clouds pointing to it. "I'm dying huh? Ha chibi lives a life ...that freedom..you wanted." He remarked thoughtfully.

His cold hand wiped your face then gave a smile. "You're stronger than me chibi...I'm proud to say.." he added you grunted as more tears spilled "stop it damnit..don't leave me. If you die I'll kick your ass" you murmured. Placed a hand on his chest using healing kudo.

His wounds weren't healing...

First Ulquiorra and now Grimmjow?! Why is this world so cruel. "Chibi. I'm going to die..but I'm glad. I'm glad that I met you and we became best friends.." he murmured smirking one last time.

"See you later...Y/n L/n" was the last thing he said as his body went limp. Your body shook as tears fell from your face. "Grimmjow" you screamed a hand was placed on your shoulder. You turned around to see the soul reaper boy. "I'm sorry ..." He murmured trying to comfort him.

"Kill him"h/n suggested with a bloodthirsty smile. Killing won't do any good it wouldn't bring Grimmjow or Ulquiorra back.

It wouldn't change a damn thing.

"Live with it brat there's nothing left you can do. You aren't a hero." H/n laughed.

It was cruel but it was true.