chapter 1

You walked down, the long white halls of Las noches. The room.. No the building and setting, of the place pissed you off. Even the uniform, the color of white itself irked you.

You wore a white top, white and black jacket. It stopped to the mid section of your back and stomach, somewhat like grimmjow's jacket. Your pants was long and baggy like the high ranks.

You're existence was rather...Expiremental. You were a former lutentaint, of the Goten 13. Back then your strength, rivaled a Captain's. however you didn't want more attention than you had as a lutentaint, After aizen granted you power you gotten stronger.

He's evoluted, you into a Vizard, you had a arrancar appearance though. Somehow you have a hollow hole, at your diaphragm and horns popping out your hair.

Aizen even gave you a hell butterfly form. Ever since, you've been given the number 0.1. Out if all the espada you were the strongest.

Out of all of the espada you outranked everyone of them.

Although you didn't like violence, Aizen made you his killing machine. To 'Drown out any innocence', as he said. You were a vizard, meaning you had a inner hollow and sword spirit.

Aizen didn't offer, any help to control your hollow. Your hollow was constantly, trying to dominate your body and kill everything.

Although your sword spirit Kojima was calm. He had black and red hair what was styled in a mullet, black and red piercings on the left ear, however hair looked like wolf ears though, he had three stripes on his cheeks what resembled his tiger form,  he also wore an eyepatch over his right eye. Kojima had a appearance of a pirate but was wise and mature. However he acted and looked as a teenage boy cosplaying a pirate. Kojima wore red sleeved shirt, a cravat, and black pants also a coat what reach to his ankle.

The zankaputo man even talked like a pirate with a accent as if he was from the carribean.

Unfortunately you had to do that, on your own. For now it seems to disappear, after your last brawl. Your hollow was quiet annoying, dark natured, loud mouthed, and sadistic. She'd even but in when your having a conversation by forming a mouth and eye on the side of your cheek.

You thought joining aizen, would allow you to have a peaceful life. You couldn't turn back now, you were sadly mistaken though. He also made you his personal messenger but you were sent out to kill if needed.

You've gotten along, well with some of the espada. Harribel, Starrk, Grimmjow, and Ulquiorra. Nnoitra wad just a dirty perv, Yammy was cool he always wanted to fight or eat.

Harribel was like a younger sister, she'd give good advice and was fun to be around. Starrk was cool he always would be nice as a bestfriend but he was lazy at times.

Nnoitra made you uncomfortable at all times. He would always try to touch you inappropriately no wonder nelliel beat him up all the time he came near her.

You'd never had a problem with grimmjow. He wasn't nice but he was annoying at times but he was funny. Sometimes he could be a perv and make lewd jokes. Though you didn't had a problem with him.

Ulquiorra was..unreadable though, He'd always look sad, and spoke as if he was bored and could careless. Poor guy, he's probably most likely never felt anything. Though despite him being creepy, nonchalant and gloomy.

You... pittied him. He was a sad existence. You sighed opening the two big doors that stood before you.

There stood Lord Aizen, his Comrades were there to. Aizen turned to you giving, you a smile. You've always had a feeling, of unsurety and hatered for him.. he always act like, 'Im your friend, but not really your friend' it was creepy and unsettling that's why you've never trusted him with all your heart.