Should I call you my hero or...?

Hie Hie!

I'm back and I brought this one-shot for you guys (◡ ω ◡)

I hope you like it!!!

Warnings ⚠️

- Death threats (Light)
- Mentions of death (Light)
- Murderers (Light)
- Smut (Moderate/Heavy)
• If any of these things above make you uncomfortable, don't read! Read only things you like, okay?

°.• Have a good read 💕

~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~

Felix was a renowned Criminal Psychologist in the Federal Police in his country, he worked at the headquarters and it was common for him to take the most complex cases and minds.

As a Psychologist accredited by the government, he was entitled to carry weapons and had a salary sufficient for him to live in a penthouse, not in the most luxurious building in the city, but it was a penthouse that could be classified as medium luxury.

From the floor-to-ceiling glass walls in his bedroom and living room, he had a panoramic view of the city he lived in, as well as his neighboring buildings. His bedroom glass wall faced his neighbor's bedroom glass wall. The exact neighbor that he made a point of watching discreetly every morning since he seemed to forget to close the curtains every day after his shower, and if he didn't close them, it wasn't Felix's fault, so he took the opportunity to appreciate what was simply before his eyes.

Why is Felix so fond of appreciating his neighbor? The man had the most sculpted body Felix had ever seen, every muscle in place, defined to the point where they almost said they were strong enough to support the blonde's weight in any position. The broad shoulders and back, which Felix would have plenty of room to scratch, as well as to prop his hand while riding the other.

And of course, those ripped abs that seemed to be hard enough for Felix to sit on, but soft enough for him to have the pleasure of licking. The same abdomen has a defined V line that Felix knew would guide him to heaven. 

Heaven, which he prefers to call 'Candy that would fuck my brains out', an affectionate nickname that came up one day after he got home, walked into his room and found his neighbor's open curtain, the man was sitting on the edge of the bed, his head thrown back and his cock - that Felix could clearly see it was big, thick and veiny - in hand, pumping up and down in a rhythm that seemed to be playing with himself and prolonging his enjoyment.

The defined and white thighs apart, which Felix would do anything to be between them with the candy, he hadn't even tasted yet but was already his favorite, in his mouth. 

Too promiscuous for a police Psychologist like him.

He didn't care, after all, it was his neighbor's fault, who masturbated at night and showered in the morning with the curtains wide open.

But this was not the time to think about these things, as he was in his room getting ready to return from the break he had given and continue teaching his online class on Behavioral Analysis in Psychopathic Individuals to the police officers from the Federal Police headquarters.

Time off was something the police didn't have, if the police didn't have it, Felix didn't have it either. That's why he was on a Saturday night giving an online class for the Special Operations Division, who couldn't attend in person two days ago because they were in a case of disarming bombs of mass destruction.