four | 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐦. 𝟐

- requested!

- this chapter a lil lengthy so go get ya snacks. 🙂

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗣𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗢𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗟𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗼𝗿"

"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘂𝘀, 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸, 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀

"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘂𝘀, 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸, 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀..."

𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻 "𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗶𝗺"...

however, the cons would be fatal for her. if Kyle or their mom ever found out about her dating Birdie, they'd kill her. plus, Birdie could be plotting on her this whole time. there was no telling what was going on in his head because his face never had emotion on it - just a blank stare and a few smiles here and there.

Kiera could just imagine falling too deep with Birdie and he'd end up double-crossing her and she'd end up dead in the streets like everyone else. this caused her to be skeptical about being close to or even being with Birdie. there was no telling what he would do to her and what he was capable of, and though that didn't scare her, it made her suspicious as to what he would want from her.

another con is that Birdie could have another girl stashed up somewhere, and the thought of it made Kiera suspicious. someone as attractive as Birdie not having a girlfriend or at least some hoes? Kiera refused to believe it. one would definitely pop up somewhere whenever she got too comfortable with him.

despite her being skeptical about the cons, Kiera smirked lightly and she locked her fingers with Birdie's, making him glance down at them before he smiled at her.

"Pick me up at 8. And you better not be late, Birdie."

𝗞𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗔 adjusted her jean jacket across her shoulders as she stood in front of her body mirror that hung from her closet door, analyzing her appearance and making sure that she didn't give too much or too little in her outfit.

Kiera wore a long-sleeve mustard-yellow bodycon dress with a slight thigh slit, a black jean jacket, and a pair of faux-suede black ballet flats on her feet. her braids were pulled up in a high ponytail with two braids from her hairline residing out of the black scrunchie as a small satisfied grin crept onto Kiera's face, running her hands over her dress and smoothing out the wrinkles.