Part 15

On my way to Los Angeles, I read the letter given to me by Nick.

"Dear Chole,
I know I will never be able to tell you this where my fool of a brother is or tell him anything about you. But I can only tell one thing he keeps asking me about you sometimes and all I tell him is you are doing good.
You never asked about him or tried to find him but I can assure you he is doing good too. I know looking at me breaks your heart, after my honeymoon when I returned every time, you looked at me you looked sad and I am sure something did change when we were gone.
I am happy that now that you will be seeing less of me you can finally try and move on and I promise you whoever you choose next time I will go against your brother for you. I am sorry I was not there last time or you would not have been broken but this time even if it is my brother and Cole will not let you two be together before you I will fight with him for you.
Always remember this brother of your will always be by your side and hope when you see me next time you will not have that broken face.
I said I will come and stay with you but I am sorry! I will give you the space for which you have moved so far away from us all.
Take care and enjoy your life,
Love,
Nick."

I wished I could have hidden my feelings more properly. I just hope that the big step I took moving away from everyone helps me to actually move on. I did not realize I was crying until someone sitting beside me asked "Are you okay?"

I nodded and said "Yes I am, just moving away from everyone for the first time." I folded the letter and kept it in my bag.

He told me "I know the feeling, around four years ago I moved out too. But look now that I am going back after meeting my family, I am so excited to be back where I actually belong. You will fall in love LA. I being a New Yorker love LA more."

I smiled and said "I guess too!" He nodded and asked me "So why are you moving to LA? Hope I am not being too nosy?"

I shook my head and said "It's okay my best friend is the same. I am moving to LA to start my clothing brand there too."

He smiled and said "Wow! That's amazing. How old are you? You look quiet young." I told him "I am 24! What about you?"

He hi-fived me and said "24 turning 25 tomorrow. I hope we can be friends. If you ever feel home sick you can always hangout with me, hope we can be friends."

I nodded and he asked me "So this is your first time starting a business?" I shook my head "No I along with my friend started a clothing brand CEM. I am moving to LA for expanding our business."

He asked me "You are Chole Lopez?" I was shocked "I don't think my brand is so famous and neither am I."

He laughed and said "What a coincident! I am supposed to meet you on Monday. I work for the construction company you hired and I was going to design your office and warehouse."

I asked him "You are Mr. Alex Seth?" He shook his head and told me "He is my elder brother; I am Allen Seth."

I smiled and told him "It's nice to meet you. I don't want to be rude but wasn't Alex supposed to be my architect?"

He said "Actually Alex and his partner started our construction business. But at present his partner is in rehab and his wife just gave birth a week ago. So here I had to cut short my vacation and be back to help you."

I nodded and thanked him "Thanks for the help, now I know why Alex asked me to move a bit later but here I am. Sorry for the inconvenience."

After that for another five hours we talked about random things and I realized he is so much like Eric, I guess we will be good friends.

After we landed, I was going to take a cab to my new home but he insisted that I drive with him. So, his driver dropped me home.

I went up to my penthouse. I only saw it online but had fallen in love with the place. I hope it will be exactly like it was in the pictures.

I looked inside it sure was beautiful. I went towards the balcony and it had a beautiful view, every morning I can see the sun rise from here. I am absolutely in love with this place.

I unpacked my little things I brought and kept it in the wardrobe. I finally removed a photo frame from my handbag which I have been hiding from everyone all this year.

It was a group picture from Cole Nick's wedding. It had Nick, Cole, Eric, Neil and I. In its Neil was looking at me as if I was the most precious thing he had ever seen. Nick had sent me the picture when Cole was distant to me. Nick told me 'Any fool could tell he loves you.'

I never believed him until I saw people around me in love. It was the way Eric looks at Moose and Max looks at Kyle.

I hold the picture sat on my bed and said looking at the picture "Hey there fool, I hope you are doing, okay? Guess what you were not the only one in love, the feeling is mutual. I love you fool and here I am away from everyone just to find a closure. I don't know whether you still love me or not. If you have moved on and living happily. All I want is to see you once. I know you are here somewhere in LA and I will find you."

I took a pause smiled looking at him and said "I know you are here because I may or may not have read a few of your text in Nick's phone. So, I just hope I can see you soon. Guess what New Year is just two months away and we tend to bump into each other on New Year's, I guess this New Year God will again help me meet you."

I kept back the photo, wiped the tear that has fallen. I called Eric.

E: Hey! Settled in your new home?

C: Yes! Anyways I need to confess something and if I did before arrive here, I knew you would have not let me come here.

E: What is it Chole?

C: I found out Neil is here in LA and believing in destiny I am here.

E: What the fuck? First there is nothing like destiny, he swapped your phones in the first meet remember that it was not a destiny and second LA is too big how will you find him? How the fuck did you even know he is there?

C: I may or may not have read his and Nick's chat last month before I made this decision. All I know is he is living here in LA and I need a closure. I promise once I get a closure I will move on. Promise me this is our little secret.

E: First of all, it is not little and second you should have told me before you left.

C: You would have never let me go and hence I am telling you after I reached LA. Anyways, I am too tired I will sleep now. Bye!

I then disconnected the call and hit the bed. 

**********
I will pause here for few days and if till then I don't get good response then will discontinue this book. Hope you all like and comment or even DM me about your liking or dislikes towards the book.