three;

BY THE TIME THE PARTY SUBSIDED, Sersi and Dane snuck off from the group, people began to head home and Althea found herself sitting with Sprite on the stairs two flights down from the couple

BY THE TIME THE PARTY SUBSIDED, Sersi and Dane snuck off from the group, people began to head home and Althea found herself sitting with Sprite on the stairs two flights down from the couple. Sprite was back to her normal self after being caught by Sersi, not that Althea had minded either way. It was still the same Sprite to her.

Althea had a book open on her lap as she read quietly, the younger girl finding all the amazing wonders of a cellphone. With a bored sigh, Sprite stood up and looked upwards with an impatient expression.

"You okay?" Althea questioned the younger girl without looking up from her book and Sprite sighs. "I wanna go home. This is boring." The smaller girl huffed in boredom and Althea snapped her book closed with a mischievous smirk.

"I agree. Come." Althea ordered with a look that slightly scared Sprite as she watched as the older woman began to walk up the stairs. "Thea, what? Wait!" Sprite called out before cussing as she chased after the copper-haired woman.

When Althea made it to the bottom of the flight of stairs Sersi and Dane were on she made a face at the sight of them kissing. "Get a bloody room, you two." The copper-haired girl frowned in disgust, causing Sersi to jump back.

"Thea!" The brunette woman scolded as Sprite made her way next to the copper-haired woman. "Come on, everyone's headed home, we should too." Althea stated and Sprite nodded beside her.

"Besides, it's past my bedtime." The younger girl pointed out and Sersi sighed with a nod as Dane gave her a smile, before moving to where the other two women were standing, Sersi having no choice but to follow.

-_-_-_-_-

Althea, Sersi and Sprite all walked down the path beside the small lake, Dane walking a couple of feet ahead of them. The copper-haired woman had a small cardboard box that held a fried apple pie while she took a bite of the first one.

"So, Sersi, are you really in love?" Althea questioned with a small smirk, keeping her voice down so that the man walking in front of them wouldn't hear.

"What if I am?" The brunette mused and Sprite sighed. "You better tell him the truth, then." The smaller girl stated and Sersi nodded. "I'm working on it." She stated as Althea hummed knowingly, taking another bite of her donut.

"You guys wanna get pizza?!" Dane called back to the three girls as he turned to face them. "No, thank you!" Sprite and Sersi called thankfully the same time as Althea nodded.

"Yes, please!" She called at the same time, earning herself a look from her two old friends. "We already stopped off so you could get... whatever those are." Sprite pointed out and Althea rolled her eyes.

"They're fried apple pies, gosh. Never mind then!" She called out with a fake smile, watching as Dane sighed. "He won't live forever, you know." Sprite then stated as she turned to Sersi.