1

“Miss Yaoyorozu, (Y/n), you are granted two weeks to be an exchange student in Paris’s very own Françoise Dupont.” 

“I’m sorry to sound as if I’m against the idea but why me?” 

“You’re one of the most intellectual students here at our academy and it will be a great experience. I heard they have their own superheroes there. I know you’ll be attending UA.” her teacher passed her an envelope containing an invitation and a plane ticket. 

(Y/n) looked back up to her teacher, “Where will I be staying?” 

“You will be staying with the Agreste’s. It would have been advisable to stay at Le Grand Paris but we got a note that the owner’s daughter is not the best person out there.” 

“Oh… I’ll accept it. However, I will still be waiting for my family’s approval.” 

“Wonderful!  Please write detailed reports on what happened each day and perhaps gather information about their heroes.” 

“I’ll do as you said.” 

“And… (Y/n)?” her teacher reached out to her and held her shoulders. 

“Miss…?” (Y/n) looked up to her teacher. 

“Please remember: no matter what happens, we’ll still be proud of you.” her teacher smiled warmly. 

“Thank you miss!” (Y/n) smiled brightly. 

Her teacher let go and watched (Y/n) walk off, a smile still visible on her face, ‘what a perfect child she is.’ 

Arriving home, she thanked the driver like usual and made her way into the house. 

“I’m home!” she announced to no one in particular. 

“Welcome back, sweetheart.” her mother came down the stairs to hug her. 

Now, that was unusual. Her parents were normally at work or in their office. 

“You’re home early, mother. Did something happen?” she looked down on her mother. 

Though, her and Momo’s mother is tall, they were still taller. 

Their mother was only 5’5” while they were 5’10”. Their father was a whole entirely different story, however. 

Standing at 6’5, he completely towers all of them. 

The author has no idea about Momo’s parents so please don’t attack her-

They all looked very familiar. Both their parents had black hair and so did they. The only thing that’s different about the twins was that (Y/n) got her mother’s (e/c) eyes while her twin, Momo, got their father’s eyes. 

“Ah, yes. I got a message from your school about you going to Paris for two weeks.” 

(Y/n) looked at her mother with wide-eyes, “I thought they were only going to inform father.” 

The woman let out a light laugh, “I guess you thought wrong, sweetheart.” 

“Are you going to allow me, though? I completely understand if you won’t allow me.”

“Let’s wait until your father comes, okay? We need his and your sister’s opinion as well.” Mrs. Yaoyorozu patted her daughter’s head and let (Y/n) go. 

“Now, why don’t you do your homework while we wait?” 

“No need. I already finished it at school and on the way home.”