Crossdressing

--------------------------------------------------

*TANJIRO'S POV*

" So, listen Toka and Giyusan!
In my old times, I was a high school student and Giyusan was my P.E teacher and also my mate. It was Sunday and I had a function in school. I was told to crossdress as a waitress along with your uncle Zenitsu and Inosuke. And guess what, when Giyusan saw me, he fall in love with me."

*OLD TIME*

Zenitsu: "It is so embarrassing to wear like this. I wanted to get out of this."

Inosuke: " It is very prickly and irritable

Inosuke: " It is very prickly and irritable."

Tanjiro: "Shut up you two, now! Kocho Sensei is coming

Tanjiro: "Shut up you two, now! Kocho Sensei is coming."

Shinobu: "You are looking adorable

Shinobu: "You are looking adorable. Today is Halloween. So, I am giving you a responsibility. You have to distribute sweets in every class in the school."

Zenitsu: " We have to roam around the school like this. "

Shinobu: " Yes, any problem?"

Tanjiro: " No, nothing Sensei! I am happy that I am able to help you. I have no problem.

Shinobu: " Tanjiro, I am glad that you are happy. I hope he will like your costume."

Tanjiro: " Who?"

Shinobu: " Nothing, you should go now. "

Tanjiro: " Ok"

Zenitsu: " I can't go. Nooooooo!!!!!"

Tanjiro: " Shut up this instant and let's go. "

( Tanjiro dragged Zenitsu and Inosuke with him and started distributing sweets in every class )

*At Nezuko's Class

Tanjiro: " Hi Nezuko, here are your sweets. "

Nezuko: " Hi Onii-Chan!! Thank you for the sweets. And, you are looking adorable in this dress. Whose idea is this?"

Tanjiro: " It is Shinobu San's Idea. Thank you for complimenting me. "

Nezuko: " Shinobu San is great!"

Tanjiro: " I have to go to other classes. I will talk later bye!"

Nezuko: " Bye Onii-Chan!"

Next time: My Mate
Total words: 281