My Mate

Then Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu went to the staff room to distribute sweets.

*At Staff room*

Mitsuri: Tanjiro, you are looking so adorable in that dress. Is that Kocho's idea?

Tanjiro: " Yes mam!"

Mitsuri: " Ohhh!! So cute. Her idea is so good. Next time, I will tell Iguro San to wear that dress. It will be awesome for him."

Iguro: " Don't even think about that. I am not gonna wear such dress Mitsuri. Just stopp looking like that. "

Mitsuri: " Ouh!!"

Tanjiro: " I have already distributed sweets to all of the teachers here. Can you tell me who is left now? "

Mitsuri: " Tanjiro, Did you forgot about Giyu San?"

Tanjiro: " Ohh, I completely forgot about him. Can you tell me where is he?"

Mitsuri: " He is in the gym. You can go there."

Tanjiro: " Thank you for the information."

Mitsuri: " The pleasure is mine."

Inosuke: " Is anyone left now?"

Tanjiro: " Yes, Giyu Sensei! I will give sweets to him. You can go change your clothes since your duties are completed."

( So, they nodded and went away and Tanjiro went to the gym. There he saw a Sadistic Giyu who was alone. )

Tanjiro: "Hi Giyu San! I am here to give you sweets."

Giyu: " Thank you Tanjiro" Tanjiro is looking so adorable.

( Giyu fell in love with Tanjiro. He couldn't take it anymore and grabbed Tanjiro's chin and leaned close to him. )

Tanjiro: " What happened Giyu San? Is there something on my face? "

Giyu: " Cuteness ."

Tanjiro: " What??"

Giyu: " You are so adorable. Be my mate."

( He leaned closer and kissed. Tanjiro blushed hard and left the room in embarrassment. )

Tanjiro: " It's so embarrassing. "

Next time: Review
Total words: 276