The Guardian of the Black Temple

"Stuck inside a submarine?" Mojiko asked.

"Yes..." The man landed on the ground and trembled the citizens inside the village.

"Earthquake...?"

"Wh-What was that...?"

"I thought they killed all of those monsters..."

"Ah, ah... Let me explain..." Zao chuckled nervously.

Cracks knuckles

"You left me to suffer in that vehicle and head to Inmortuae and act cool? Screw that! I'm going to beat you to death..." The man uttered.

"Wait, wait! Who the heck are you?!" Razeki asked and this made Zao facepalm.

"Gah! You made things worse, Razeki!" Zao cried.

"Eh? Why?" Razeki asked.

"Rule number one... When I'm talking towards someone, except the higher ranks, I do hate people who ask or interfere in our conversation disrespectfully!" He roared.

"Who the hell is he by the way...?" Lubbock asked.

"I don't know." Sheele said.

"Are you dumbasses or what?! That's the one in the opening earlier! You seem to forget things so quick!" Uzui said.

"Oh? Ah! I remember now!" Sheele said.

"She's an airhead..." Iris sighed.

"Just introduce yourself to them-- Ow!" Zao stopped as the man kicked him in the hip and sends him crashing to the corpses of the Gremlins.

"I'm only the First Vice-Captain of the Eighth Division, Tera Kuroken, and this bastard, I assume... Did train you improperly?" The man said who appears to be a young attractive man with a slim but muscular body, has a black "Quiff" hairstyle, has, sharp eyes with red lens, wears a black coat and Lightborn uniform with Kanji words 神領域最年少獣 meaning "Youngest Beast of the Divine Realm" on it.

Name: Tera Kuroken

Age: 14

Power Level: Unknown

Height: 7'3

Positions/Aliases: First Vice Captain of the Eighth Division, The Guardian of the Black Temple, Successor of the Divine Wraith Fists.

VA: Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler)

"He's pretty tall... and attractive." Leone said

"This is the first time I saw Leone blush to a guy!" Tatsumi said.

"He is... attractive! But Ainz-sama is still the one for me!" Shalltear said.

"With his height, I do believe he is the first Vice-Captain of the Eighth Division. And also... Why is his uniform and coat all... black?" Sebas asked.

"It could be he's also a member of a mercenary group." Demiurge said.

"His Spiritual Pressure is amazing too." Aizen said.

"Hey! Why we can detect their Spiritual Pressures and more from them now unlike earlier?" Ichigo asked.

"Because we shut down your senses after Hiraishin raged, remember?" Taurus asked.

"Oh, yeah. His rage was strong enough to shatter a planet." Ichigo said.

"Youngest Beast of the Divine Realm?" Subaru asked.