The Showdowns

A sacred place filled with nothing but white pillars, and mirrors displaying the existence of all universes and dimensions, a majestic-looking throne can be seen with holograms showing all the planets inside the Milky Way rotating around it can be seen.

"Woah... What is that place...?" Takemichi asked.

"It looks like a white room or some sort." Draken replied.

"Why do I feel very eerie about that place the moment I saw it?" Lucy asked.

"Me too. Something's not good about that place." Wendy added.

"Are you guys okay? It's just a huge room with holograms and stuff rotating around is in there!" Mineta said.

"Wait... That place looked like Loropechika's room. But... This one's a place. Take a better observation on it." Noelle said.

"You're right. And who owns that throne either way?" Shinra asked.

"So begins... A new generation filled with nothing but war and hatred. Unlike before... We were only relying on our higher-ups and ourselves to defend the light against the darkness... And we prevailed. However, it cost more than enough to achieve our goal to be victorious against the dark." A tall man hiding in the shadows said while swerving the hologram of the planet Jupiter.

"Hey! That voice is familiar! That's the guy who saved Mitsuru and talked to Hiraishin before!" Tanjiro said.

"You're right! I can familiarize his voice from the ones we heard before." Zenitsu said.

"And he looks like he's observing everything event or battle happening from that place." Raphtalia said.

"It cost them more enough to achieve their goal to be victorious against the dark... What does he mean about it?" Naofumi asked.

"He probably meant the sacrifices they had to do to win that war before." Aizen said.

"Yeah..." Motoyasu agreed.

"But now... Things have changed. We have a younger core of fighters who look promising and determined to win the war against the Death Kings. Advanced technology and brand-new tactics that we can use to defeat them. However... They do not know that we are not only facing the Death Kings and the World Government. For shame that our organization won't even bother telling those other oppositions, we are up against.

The 9 Eternal Titans, The Mundos Punitores, Infinity Berserkers, and the worst of them all... The 13 Mundane Lords of Karma... Those groups are way worse than the Death Kings... And yet we are already showing our weak form against one of our worst nemesis... Only if he and I will be able to resist their arrival, then these juniors of ours would have enough time to become stronger and would stand a chance against those invaders soon in the future...

We won't even bother asking for help from the other worlds to aid us in our battle against them. It would only make things worse... And awful as ever. For the day he comes again, we will stand glorious and almighty against each of them all..." The man said while looking at all the overpowered characters covered in shadows through holograms.

"Wait! I thought the Eternal Titans are the worst of the worst enemies of Lightborn! And then we have these groups?!" Kazuma asked.

"There is a reason why overpowered characters exist... Because there are also overpowered organizations out there exist too and has a goal in mind to achieve: Destroy their fellow overpowered enemies and become the mightiest of the mighty in the whole existence." Fedora said.

"So this is like the battle of who's becoming number one among us all? But why they won't even bother to mention us?" Goku asked.

"No need to mention you guys because you are already in their level, or maybe lower than their level. However, this is their fight and conflict." Shiny said.