the blindest love ever

it was now 12 in the morning, everyone was up and watching tv whilst starfire was sat in her bedroom with silky.

*starfire* oh silky! i love robin so much but i really don't have the idea on how to tell him that to him myself! I better get going though, its time to have lunch!

She floats into the living room and all the titans spot her, they noticed she was daydreaming. *bump*

*Starfire* ouch!!!

*cyborg and robin* are you ok!!!

They look at eachother, robin with sudden rage in his face

*robin* whats her pain to you cyborg, tell me, since when have you cared for her???

*cyborg* ive cared for her since i met her, just like all the other titans!!!

*robin* well back off!!! i got this one, i always care for her when shes in pain and you know that!!!

*starfire* Boys Boys!!! please stop with the fighting!!! its nice to think that you both have the care for me!!! there is not the need to fight over it!!!

*cyborg* stars right!!! there is no need to fight over caring for someone!!! it just shows that they care!!!

Cyborg and robin stop fighting but robin gives cyborg a look which meant business

*robin* soo uh, star, i was wondering... if, you know, we could go out to the noodle shop down the... uhh... road

*starfire* ohhhh i would love it!!! i love the noodles!!! today at 7pm??? *that gives me some time to get ready*

*robin* ohh, uhhh yeah thats... fine

7pm and robin is waiting at the noodle restaurant. Starfire walks in looking amazing with curled hair and a beautiful purple dress.

*robin* w-wow star!!! y-you look a-amazing

*starfire* *giggles* Thank you robin, as do you *sweetly smiles* so lets wait for the table

An old lady in uniform walks up to them and leads them to their tables.

*Old lady* Hello once again starfire, who is this handsome young man you have with you today??? *smiles sweetly at robin*

*starfire* well he asked me if i wanted to come here with him and i said yes so here WE *says with a little more tone on the 'we' part* are having a fun little night together, alone, just us*

the old lady looked a little offended and surprised by her saying that as she was used to her being more calm and polite

*robin* uhh, starfire, that was a bit harsh, dont you think???

*starfire* yes umm, sorry, could we please get our noodles now???

*old lady* yes yes, of course!!!

*robin thinks* um, starfire was a bit protective over me when that lady called me handsome

*starfire* im sorry about that just the minute ago... i dont know what came over me

*robin* its ok, its kind of like me and cyborg earlier, i totally understand

*starfire* starts leaning in closer*

they were an inch away from their lips touching when there was an explosion outside. starfire bolted up and ran outside to investigate. She spotted blackfire!!!