Chapter One

Alexandra's P.O.V
----------------------------------------------
We got on the plane and got all settled in kinda, Paige and Lacy don't like flying. I don't see why. It's fun but then again I am weird.

"Alexandra where is my medicine!?" Lacy panics still half asleep.

"I have it don't worry." I answer laughing and passing them to her.

"Shut up." She takes them from me. I pull out my camera from my bag and I start recording.

" Hey guys Alex here so I'm on the plane with Lacy and Paige." I point the camera at them.

"Lacy took her meds so she is getting really sleepy." Paige was saying in a little kid way laughing at Lacy.
"No.......n......no.....im.........not" Lacy answers even more asleep then she was before. Me and Paige laugh at her.

"Well we are about to take off so I will see you in a bit!" I stop recording and turn the camera to the window and start recording again.
***********************************
Once the plane lands we all start vlogging.

"Guess where I am guys..... I'm in L.A so I think we are going to get our stuff now then go to our new home, I'll show you guys later. See ya in a bit!"

I turn my camera off and I see that Lacy and Paige are already getting our bags. I walk over and help them.