Beginning and End

Carmilla smiled fondly over her book, possibly gazing at her tiny human girlfriend. Who is struggling to write a Lit paper due in a few days. Laura throws her hands up, grunting in frustration; causing her whirly chair to squeak. The small human scrunches up her nose, reaching for some cookies but she's ran out.

"Gosh darnit...How the heck did THAT happen??" She grumbles, looking at the package in disbelief. Carmilla chuckles softly, getting up and setting down Laura's T.A.R.D.I.S cup, filled to the brim with hot cocoa, right next to her. The broody vampire rolls her eyes, a smile on her lips. She moves back, kneeling down.

"I was saving this but you know..." Carmilla mumbles, pulling a package of cookies out from under her bed and Laura cracks a small smile, her worry seems to disappear. Carmilla smiles back, a smile that's only reserved for Laura. That's a smile Laura loves to see, and the toothed, cheeky grin she returns to the centuries old seductress? That's the smile Carmilla lives for. She lives for Laura. Only Laura. Her Laura.

"Carm...you're such a softie." Laura smiles wide, reaching out for the package but Carmilla pulls it away. Laura pouts, her brow knitting.

"Only if you take a break, cupcake."

"But Carm-"

"Break."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!" Laura pouts harder, growling. She looks like an angry kitten, it's adorable to Carmilla, who cracks an amused smile. She immediately hardens her expression, raising a perfectly sculpted eyebrow, "Laura." The human quiets, looking up at the vampire when she used her given name. Carmilla softens, her expression which can only mean complete adoration and love. Carmilla is so smitten, so taken by Laura, "Please? You're stressing yourself out.. And that's not good. Trust me, I've had a very long time of stress." Carmilla gives Laura a look of uncertainty and worry. Laura frowns but nods, "Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yeah. I'll take a break but I'm not even tir-" Laura interrupts herself with a great yawn. Carmilla smiles, tugging Laura's hand gently. "C'mon, cutie." And Laura follows suit, standing up and falling face first into her pillow, on her bed. Carmilla chuckles softly as Laura turns around on her side, staring up at the other woman.
"Lay down with me?" Laura asks hopefully, her voice is small. Carmilla purses her lips slightly before shaking her head, "Not tonight, sugarcube." Laura frowns, opening her mouth in protest but Carmilla shushes her with a kiss, not that Laura minds but she was gonna talk. Rude.

Carmilla pulls back slightly, giving her one more peck before kissing her forehead. "Go to sleep, Sweetness." She shushes into her hair and as soon as Carmilla does so, Laura feels a sudden exhaustion wash over her. Laura, as if instantaneously, falls asleep under the eye of the vampire.
"Goodnight, Laura." She whispers softly before turning off the lamp.