✓ Chapter 1

Third Person POV's

Yonsei University

Its just a normal boring day for Jeongyeon. Sleeping, eating, taking a shower, going to school, its a daily routine for her. Shes been living her life like this. There's nothing new in her life. she could just stay in her apartment and watch movies or play Xbox games but she thought it will be a "more boring life", so she decided to go to University. Its not like she wants to go to school, but at least in school, she can have fun. She enjoyed making fun with some random students she encounters in school. She has this ruthless, tyrant, cold and heartless image. Everyone in the university knows her as "God Jeongyeon". Its not just because everyone is scared of her presence that will make you feel living in hell but also, because of her devilishly goddess-like figure. Her amazing jawline, the sweet yet mischievous eyes that can make you melt kid an ice cream and a body that most girls and boys loved to worship.

Jeongyeon owned the nickname "God Jeongyeon". She liked being called "God Jeongyeon"....... NO SHE LOVED IT.

She was standing in the University's yard, she blew the cigarette's smoke from her mouth as she was looking around at the students, with her determine sharped eyes ignoring the 'No smoking' sign behind her. She loved to stay there so she could also see and feel the beauty of the garden in front of her. She didn't know why but she's been thinking that by looking at the big trees and lovely flowers while smoking makes her feel relax .....and somehow, satisfy.

She felt that the students are now looking at her. Maybe because she didn't wear her uniform, instead she's wearing her leather pants, jacket along with the plain white t-shirt underneath it, that was her fashion sense, showing the strong rebellious vibes with every piece she wears. She then threw the cigarette on the floor and stepped on it with her foot, she squeezed it as if she's stepping on someone she didn't like, then she left it on the ground and walked to the cafeteria...

There, she saw her friends, Nayeon, sana and mina sitting and chatting over random topics. Excited jeongyeon felt the rush to go and chat with her friends when she got bumped with a short guy who wears a white polo shirt with a suspender. Jeongyeon notice that the guy also has braces and a round glasses. 'FUCK!! This nerd's fashion sense is so disgusting!', Jeongyeon thought. She didn't like the nerd or anyone who is nerd on her eyes and most especially she didn't like being bumped by anyone, so she pushed the short guy away from her and he fall on his knee and all his books dropped on the floor. "That's what you get when you are not looking around while you are walking!!!" jeongyeon said with a grin on her face. "Be thankful that i'm on a good mood today or else your parents might prepare a funeral for you!! Now get lost before i changed my mind!" she spit on the guy before she walked to her friend's table. Everyone in the cafeteria looked on the poor boy but they couldnt do anythingto help him cause if they do make a wrong move, they know that God Jeongyeon's wrath will be casted upon them. No one could say or do anything to 'God Jeongyeon' as everyone gave her this nickname, no one would win over her nor in arguments nor in fights nor in anything

She sat next to nayeon while yawning not forgetting the loud "Aaah" coming out of her mouth showing how she has no manners or care about her being a 'Girl'

"Ouchhhhh......." a groan left on her while she's caressing her head. "What the fuck is that for??? huh Mina??!!!" she added. "What else do you think Yoo Jeongyeon?! Do you think I didn't saw what you did to Jimin huh? You're so mean!! and also, where is your manners Yoo Jeongyeon? Did you left it on your bed? huh? MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!" the latter said who rolled her eyes upon seeing her friend's face.

"Look.....that nerd bumped me, It's his fault.... not mine, besides, he's so lucky that I didn't give him a worse punishment" jeongyeon's protest to her friend but mina just make a 'whatever face' to the latter who seem not bothered with her own action towards the poor boy.