✓ Chapter 2

The room was filled with ornamental plants. Plants are beautiful, they are meant to make the environment attractive and healthful, maybe that's the reason why Jeongyeon stayed up here whenever she wants to sort everything that's messing in her mind....

Planting ornamental plants is a wise use of leisure time, it can be a good exercise and physical therapy. It is a healthy means of releasing tension brought by problems in life.. This is the other side of her that she dont want the others to know. Her image is her top priority, if everyone is afraid of her,no one can hurt her. She needs to be tough so no one can hurt her emotionally.

" I didn't know we had this place in our school". The small girl uttered with a grin on her face. " I thought our school roof top is just a plain roof top. How did you discover this place?" she added with a curious tone while gazing an eye with every corner of the room.

" Who gave you the right to ask me questions, midget?! Stop asking me questions, I should be the one who would do that job." The latter said. She doesn't want the other girl to cross the line. She wants her so-called "secret -hideout" to be only hers. She doesn't have a choice but to bring this girl to the rooftop so they can have a private talk. Knowing that Chaeyoung is so determined to protect momo, she knows that the small beast has her own way on how is she going to protect the naive momo. Jeongyeon thought that if she talks with this girl in front of her, with the bunch of people around them, people might spread the news about her plan and she will end up as a loser in the eyes of her friends.... She hates being a loser.

"So.... Whats your name?" Jeongyeon said without looking at the girl while caressing a tulip in her hand.

"My name is natty, I heard what you and chaeyoung talked about... so I'm kinda interested, you know? What is Yoo Jeongyeon want from Hirai Momo? The God Jeongyeon is now interested in the geek Momo..." Natty said while slowly walking and stop in front of Jeongyeon. Using her right hand, she caressed the face of Jeongyeon making the latter freeze for a moment. " I wonder, what makes you so interested in her.." she continued while looking intensely into the eyes of Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon laughed and slightly push natty away from her. " Whatever intention I have to her, it's none of your fucking business". She is used to this type of people so she crossed her arms and said "what do you want? A nightstand?"

"No! I am straight! I want money and I want you to make her suffer" Natty said with a smirk.

While jeongyeon raised her eyebrows in shock "may I ask why? About the last part"

"We did a project together I know her very much. I used to be the professor's number one and the 'Most intelligent student' but she came and took all the nice posts from me! I hate her!"

"Sounds reasonable!" jeongyeon shrugged and they went to the other side of the room and sat on a bench next to each other " where do I start?" natty asked

"Tell me anything about her"

"Okay she is diligent... very much and reliable-"

"Unlike you" jeongyeon cut her off, natty frowned and got up but jeongyeon grabbed her wrist and forced her to sit "Speak!" she ordered in a scary tone and no one will say NO to god Jeongyeon.

"Ok...so momo is very kind, pure and innocent to the point that she looks so....stupid!"

"I noticed that"

"For example, she would not say no to any order from anyone! Once I asked her to give me her phone cause mine was broke, she did! She gave me her phone and took mine!!" natty said pointing at the phone in her hand, jeongyeon nodded by hearing natty's words