✓ Chapter 7

"Where? Are they in Gangnam? Incheon? where?" Jeongyeon asked grabbing her jacket as she wore it messily "You miss Chaeyoung too, right? Let's go" Jeongyeon added and already left her room where Mina and Nayeon were standing outside with unhappy faces.

"Jeongyeon" Nayeon called but she got ignored.

"Momo passed away" Mina added making Jeongyeon freeze in her place.

"A few days ago they rushed her to the hospital her blood pressure was too low, and she couldn't make it, I am sorry" Sana added.

Jeongyeon's face turned red as her sight was blinded with tears. She felt the world collapsing on her shoulders. A pain she never experienced was too much for her.

"The funeral is today," Mina cried.

"Stop joking she can't die" Jeongyeon laughed making Sana cry even more. Jeongyeon leaned on the wall before she slid down slowly "she wanted to be a scientist" she added and cried "she needs me, right?" she said leaving the house, Mina and Sana followed her to stop her.

"Jeongyeon stop! They buried her yesterday she is gone!" Mina said shaking Jeongyeon's shoulders.

"WHYYYYY?" Jeongyeon yelled in the middle of the street while crying, Mina hugged her tightly and Sana could only watch them while sobbing. Regretting the moment they all did that playful bet.

They went to the funeral where some of her friends were there, she was walking with heavy steps, swollen eyes and pale face, she saw Chaeyoung and her parents welcoming visitors the girls offered their condolences before Jeongyeon

Chaeyoung saw Jeongyeon and walked to her "are you happy now?" she insulted but Jeongyeon's heavy eyes were glued on Mira and how she was sobbing the whole time.

"She died because of you and your playful bet, she refused to take medicines or go to the hospital, because she loved you and trusted you while you stabbed her back, she was depressed!" Chaeyoung added making Jeongyeon tears fall more "she saw her life and future in you"

Mira noticed Jeongyeon and ran to her to hug her legs "Unnie" she sobbed.

But chaeyoung pulled the little girl away from her before Jeongyeon can even react "thanks for visiting Jeongyeon you can go now" she said and walked back to her parents.

Jeongyeon sat on the stairs outside the hall with Sana and Mina "Jeongyeon we have to go, people are staring at us" Mina pointed out.

"Why did she die?" Jeongyeon asked coldly.

"That's her destiny" Mina replied.

Jeongyeon laughed "she was always in pain and sick and now she died. Woah, life is really a bitch" she stood up "I am leaving! Don't follow me," she said running to her car and driving off into town, Mina and Sana couldn't follow her, they knew Jeongyeon needed some time alone.

A few hours passed...

The three girls couldn't reach Jeonyeon as much as they called her. They got worried and were about to call the police when she sent them a location message. They didn't hesitate to head there as Nayeon drove, what they didn't know is that she sent the same message to Chaeyoung.

The four of them arrived at the same time just to see Jeongyeon parking the Porsche on a hill and she was sitting on the floor, obviously, she was drunk with the 3 empty whiskey bottles on the grass.

"YOU ARE HEEEEERE!" she yelled while struggling to get up.

"Jeongyeon stop acting immature" Chaeyoung yelled back.

Jeongyeon held a gasoline gallon ignoring the younger, she poured it on the car and the ground before throwing it away.

"JEONGYEON NO!" Mina yelled but that didn't stop her.

She faced them "IT'S SHOOOOWTIIIIIIME" she hollered as she threw a lit match on the ground, making it burn till it reached, the fire was eating the car in front of their eyes. Jeongyeon was laughing, watching her car being burned into dust while the girls were crying silently, seeing their best friend helpless like this.

"This is the end girls, goodbye forever," she said walking away, leaving them behind her along with her past.

Chaeyoung stood next to sana and stared at her "have you been well?" she asked.

Sana nodded while looking at chaeyoung who replied "good because I am not" leaving a speechless Sana behind her.

They went back to the dorm, where Jeongyeon's room was empty. She left her friends, her past, and her life.

5 months passed

Mira was putting a flower bouquet on Momo's grave while smiling.

' Hirai Momo

9-11-1996 18-6-2017'

"Is she happy?" she said looking up at her up left.

Jeongyeon smiled and removed her sunglasses, she kneeled to face the small girl "she is probably happier than when she was here"

After Momo's death, Jeongyeon decided to change her life, she lived in a small house and graduated, but the only thing that she fought for is Mira, Chaeyoung wanted to continue her studies in the USA as staying in Seoul made her remember Momo which is depressing to her, while Mira didn't want to leave Seoul, after many attempts she made them agree that she will raise Mira, she will raise the girl that reminds her of momo, other than memories it's the only thing that left from Momo.

"Really?" Mira said while smiling happily

Jeongyeon nodded "she will be always with us, here, in our hearts, right?"

"Yes" Mira smiled and both of them looked at her grave.

"Shall we eat a cake now? I am craving sweets" Jeongyeon suggested.

"Yeeey~" Mira cheered making jeongyeon smile happily. She stood up and held her hand "let's go" they left leaving behind them the most precious girl, Hirai Momo.

THE END.

*running away* i was planning this end since the start, sorry for making you cry or sad :( i love these endings ottokaae :(