Chpt.1~ How It Started

~~WARNING~~《little smut and  some swearing and this doesn't follow the exact story line of OBX》

Hey I am Lexi. I am one of the Pogue's. I technicaly am one of the rich kids but I never liked hanging out with them. I have been friends with all these guys since we were in kindergarten, and this is how our story started.

I wake up to John B walking outside. "Good morning Lexi" he said as he walked out. "Morning"
I then fall back asleep

~Few hours later
We're on the boat~

"HEY Kie, you coming?" "Gimme a sec" she replies back to me. 
She then climbs into the boat and we head off on our way. After awhile we stopped and John B casted out his fishing line. We all casted out our lines. Then we just sat and talked for awhile. "Lexi  wanna beer?" JJ asked. "Sure, thanks" he hands me a beer along with handing one to Pope and John B. JJ then sat down by me. Then there is a tug on my fishing rod. I go to grab it and start to reel it in. "Guys the fish is pulling back to much I can't hold it." JJ comes behind me and reaches around me, he grabs hold underneath where I am holding the rod, and helps me pull back. I feel his chest against my back as him as we pull back. Everyone around us is shouting excitedly, they are trying to spot the fish in the water. As JJ and I reel and pull the fish in we finally get it. Pope grabs a net and scoops this huge fish up. We un- hook the fish and we are all cheering excitedly. JJ and I look at each other and smile. John B holds the fish out of the water and it dies. " John B!" I yell with a smile on my face. "What" he says back with a smile. "that's like torture" I say.

~We all laugh~

"what are you doing!?" I yell through a laugh. "it's dead, now we have to keep It cool" "OMG John B that's disgusting" kiara exclaims. As he puts it in the cooler with the beer. "Come on guys let's head back to the Chateau, it looks like hurricane Agatha is starting to come in." Pope says.

~We all head back to the Chateau~

We all walk into the Chateau. The bed is still pulled out from where I slept the other night Kie slept on the couch in the same room as I did but her's wasn't a pullout, Pope slept on the couch out on the porch, JJ had someone over last night so he was in the one room, and then John B was in his room. JJ and I tend to flip flop who has the extra room. I hope you can figure out why. Last night JJ had the room and this morning the girl he had over had a bad hangover. She left early that morning. Anyways after we all walked in the pullout couch was still pulled out from this morning. It was a queen size pullout. We pulled the couch where Kie slept, over right to the end of the pullout. The TV was just to the right of the pullout. We all just plopped ourselves down on the pullout and couch I was in the corner of the pullout next the wall laying down, JJ then sat down next to me and laid down. John B laid down in the other side of JJ, Kiara sat down putting her legs out straight on to the bed and  sat directly across from me. She Grabbed a pillow and leaned her head against the wall. And Pope sat on the other side of the couch next to her. John be turned on the TV and put on the movie "Scream". I never liked scary movies so I just kinda turned over and faced the wall. Either way I would have to prop my head up a little more to watch the movie because JJ was right next to me. We all were pretty tired but we stayed up and watched anyways. After awhile Kie asked "is anyone else getting kinda thirty?" We all replied "yes". "I'll get drinks I'm not watching this anyways" I say through a little laugh. Everyone smiles and let's out s little laugh. JJ asks "how do u plan on getting out" I push myself up from being squished against the wall and crawl over the back of the couch where there is a small space that I fit in and then I slide my way out. I walked in front of the TV quick and walked over to the fridge."just like that". He raises his eye brows up and down. I open the fridge and grab a few beers and then I make popcorn. I make enough to fill up to big bowls off popcorn. One for me, JJ and John B. Then one for Kie and Pope. I walk over and hand Kiara and Pope one bowl and then handed each of them a beer. Then I walked in front of the TV over by John B and hand him and JJ our beers and popcorn. I then slide my way back to where I was and then climb over the couch. JJ grabs my hand and helps me pull myself over. I sit up next to him and grab my beer from John B. As I reach across JJ's stomach and take my beer from John B as I bring my hand back it grazes over JJ's Stomach, I could feel his abs even just front the slight grazes. I can feel his glance on me and I look up to see him quickly turn his head. I smile at his movement.

~Few moments later~

Right now I am sat up leaving against the couch edge of the pullout. JJ is sat up right next to me and John B doing the same thing on the other side. Kiara and Pope are about the same as they were before. I decided I wanted to watch the movie. I haven't see "Sream" in for ever. We are about half way through the movie now. I am getting tired and my eyes feel heavy. I rest my head on JJ's shoulder and grab a piece of popcorn from the bowl on his lap. He looks at me and smiles. Then came my least favorite part well the part the terrorized me as a child. As I see what's coming I don't remeber the part entirely. But then I see something I remeber. "Nope, that's not happening" I say as I tuck my head I to JJ's shoulder. Everyone starts laughing at me and I smile as I readjust my position. I feel my chest rub against his shoulder. He looks at me again. I feel his move and so I lean away from him. He lifts his arm and puts it around me. I look at him and he smiles I roll my eyes and smile as I scoot down and lean my head on his chest. I feel safe and comfortable in his arms it gives me butterflies as I feel his chest beating up and down. I feel his warm breath on the top of my head. His body is warm and I can feel the muscles in his arms around my shoulders.