CH 36: Twisted Revelation

Yui smiles menacingly as she saw my shocked expression after I got her mask off of her. She gently touches her head which is slightly bleeding and lick her fingers.

"Surprised, Aishi?". She said.

I didn't expect to her to be the Yandegire bitch. She's too soft to be a yandere.

"Not really". I said, and quickly get over with it. "Why are you doing this? Why did you kidnap my love?".

"Ahaha, your love? As far as I remember you didn't own her at the first place ~...oh wait? No one owns her!". Yui laughs hysterically.

Something's wrong, I can feel it. I don't think that Yui can make this huge chaos, she's evil yes but..she can't make a mess like this. My instincts tells me.

"What's wrong? You've been silent for like a minute now.".

"I don't need to answer you, she's mine, period. Now, where's Y/n?".

"Y/n? Ahh..you're Y/n is gone. She's no longer here.". Yui said with a smile.

I didn't like her answer and my feet suddenly move by itself and kick Yui on her side harshly enough to make her cough non-stop.

"Where is Y/n?". I asked again.

"A-Ahaha..like I've told you, she's gone!". Yui screamed in pain as I kicked her face.

"I don't have time to waste..". I said as I grabbed my box cutter and preparing myself for a quick kill. "You're useless to me.".

"WAIT!?". Yui yelled. "You kicked my face bitch and with that, you earned this.". She gently taps her vest pocket and smile painfully. 

"D-Don't forget to smile..". She added.

On her vest pocket, I've seen a small piece of paper sticking out on it. I hit Yui's face with the hilt of the box cutter, enough for her to pass out and gently kneel beside her to get the paper.

There's something wrote on it.

You found her, I found you,

Oh dear, you're reading my clue.

Ahaha, now let me tell you something,

Turn around to see the worth of dying.

"What?". I whispered under my breath and try not to stutter when I felt someone is standing behind me. 

The one who's behind me, they have a strong sense of killing. It made my body tremble and starts to sweat. H-how..? The only one that I am scared at is my mother and no one else..