Ch 20: Arrangement

No one's POV.

1: 04 PM.

While the others were busy minding their own businesses, Yandegire-chan simply walks inside the school building and heading towards the rooftop to meet someone. Her renegade eyes scans every single corner of hallways, keeping an eye if there's an enemy or a stalker nearby.

When she saw that there's no any sign of threat in sight, she simply grab her phone out and enter her password, once she had an access on it, she tapped an app icon. That was a customized App that her cousin made to intercept any technologies such as CCTV's, Computers and other smart phones within the 5 kilometer range. She let out a small sinistral grin before opening the door and walked through the rooftop area where she found her cousin.

"Ah-ha..finally! My crazy cousin shows up.". Her cousin said with a demented smirk plastering on his face. "I've heard the news. *Chuckle* god, that was truly epic..".

"Shut up.". Yandegire-chan said, slightly pissed.

"Whoa. Mad already?". He asked in a mocking tone.

"Yea, so shut your crap already before I break your face.". She said in a monotone voice."Regardless, Did you do what was I told?".

Her cousin flinched a bit, this is the first time he saw Yandegire-chan pissed as hell. Maybe it has a connection to that accident. "Y-Yeah, your Yuichi continues to prove her loyalty. She's ready to move at your signal.".

"Good. What about the current phase?".

"Hmm..you're Onjin said that you need to pay him first before he provide those materials to you.".

"How many?". Yandegire-chan asks.

"Two.".

She frustratingly slapped her face with her hand. "Well..that's expected. I need to harvest two damsels now.".

"Now..As in right now? Isn't that a lil bit too hasty? I mean, we still have two days before the festival. If we execute such unplanned, reckless action like this..We've might–...".

"Stop being such a worry wart, I have a plan to get those lucky damsels without a fuss. I just need your cooperation to make it happen.". Her pissed, angry tone changes into a soothe mild one as she smiles at him. "And besides, I have my Yuichi on my side so..I have a cute little trump card if something nasty happens.". She added with a smug.

Thanks to Yandegire-chan's intercepting app device and his knowledge in modern technology, her cousin managed all the CCTV's under his control but for a limited time only. After setting those technology under their control, he gave a small telemunicator device that looks like an earphone to Yandegire-chan.

Within a few taps and slides on his phone..he let out a nervous sigh before he looked to Yandegire-chan who's seemingly unfazed and not giving a damn on his worried expression.

"There, everything's settled, we have only 20 minutes tops before that red headed nerdy girl could tracked us..". Her cousin said as he starts to work on his phone. Yandegire-chan grabs her phone and call Yui.

Yandegire-chan: Yuichi, where are you?

Yui: H-hello. I'm currently at the cooking club.

Yandegire-chan: Could you please meet me at the infirmary? I need your assistance right now.

Yui: Sure, I'll be there.

Yandegire-chan ended the call and put her phone on her blazer jacket before she looks back on her tensed cousin.

"Go back to the science club and watch my back. I don't want an Aishi or a feral delinquent hindering the harvesting process..".

Her cousin looked at her with a confused look before he nods and turns around, but before he leaves..he said something to Yandegire-Chan.