Chapter 2

The car ride felt like forever until we reached home. I sighed as I saw the light on in the house. "Let's go kid" the officer said opening the back of the door for me to get out. I grabbed my bag and got out. The officer walked me up to the house and knocked on the door. It was opened abruptly.
     " why you little-" my mom stopped her sentence when she looked at the officer and then at me. " I was so worried about you! I got a call from the school and then you never came home!" She acted worried.
    I just looked down at the ground why the officer told her what happened and then he left to leave me in this hell hole. Once the office was gone my mom pulled me in the house and started screaming at me. " YOU LITTLE SHIT. HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A BAD MOTHER. ONCE IM THROUGH WITH YOU. YOU WILL WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!"
     She then proceeded to drag me to the basement and threw me down the stairs. I groaned it pain as I hit the ground. "Get up!" She yelled at me. I did as told and got up and looked at the ground. She pulled my hair back and dragged me to the chains and tied me up.
    I started shaking once I realized what she was going to do. She went to the dresser and grabbed out the wipe. She looked at me and smirked sadisticly and started hitting me with it everywhere but my face. The wipes just kept coming and coming. I started drifting in and out of consciousness. I felt my hands being untied and getting beat until I lost consciousness.

            TIME SKIP 2 hours later

         I woke up to being dragged up the stairs and thrown in my room. " Pack your bags! Your going somewhere to help you be fixed." Then my mom walked out and stomped down the stairs. I smiled anywhere is better then here. I started packing the little bit of things I had, like toiletries, books, clothes, phone and phone charger, and my stuffed animal.
       I looked at the time to see it's been a hour. I sighed I'll miss my room just not the memories. You may be wondering um aren't you injured and the answer is yes, yes I am. I just took a lot of pain meds so I can't feel shit.
       Once I got down the stairs my mom was waiting and gave me a peace of paper with the information of where I'm going and my plane ticket. Cool I'm going even farther away from her! I wonder how much chaos I could cause where ever I'm going. " Not get out of my house. The cab is waiting outside." I practically skipped out to the cab and got in. Finally I'll be away from this hell.

•Time skip to after the plane•

     I got my luggage and walked outside to the cab that was waiting for me and got in. I told the driver where I'm going and then we were off. I decided to put my earbuds in and fall asleep.
      I woke up to someone shaking me awake. I looked around groggily to see a very hot guy.

————————————————————
553 words.
      Here is the next chapter hope you enjoyyyyy!