Best Friends -SJ

Warning: Slight swearing???
Words:761

Sum: You and Scarlett are best friends, but you really like her, and all your fans ship you. You both are at an interview, and after watching everything that happened between you two, you take a chance.

Interviewer: So, today we have Scarlett Johansson and Y/n Y/L/N. *Audience claps*

You and Scarlett walk out and sat in the chairs, with big smiles on your face.

Interviewer: Thank you so much ladies, for coming to tonight's show, I know you guys are really busy with filming the new movie together with your characters Natasha Romanoff, and Michelle Casey. How's that movie coming along?

Scarlett: It's going great, and we're having a lot of fun making it

Y/N: Yes, it's always fun on set, but we get work done.

Interviewer: There are a lot of questions and rumors going around regarding you two. Well, for starters, and this is a very popular question. Is it awkward for you to be best friends and your characters are together?

Y/n: No, I feel like when your best friends, you can do scenes like that and just laugh about it after.

Scarlett: Exactly 

Interviewer: But you never feel anything, not even once?

Scarlett: Not really, just like y/n said we finish them and just laugh at each other.

Interviewer: Well, we found a video that a fan made. They seem to really think that you guys are secretly dating, and their video is trying to prove that. Can we play that video, please? *The video is set up on the screen behind them* Thank you

"Evidence #1"

The video starts when you and Scarlett weren't friends and you've only met like twice but had to film a kissing scene. Scarlett's character, Natasha, kisses Michelle and walks out like a badass. Well, Scarlett didn't pull away when she was supposed to, and then there was a "Cut". She pulls away but you're blushing. Scarlett yelled "Ok, so that's a great practice, time for the real thing." And you laughed a little. 

Interviewer:  Wow, what happened there?

y/n: We didn't really know each other that well, but we had to do a kiss scene. And someone *looks over at Scarlett* didn't stop

Scarlett: In my defense, I wasn't in character

"Evidence #2"

You and Scarlett were doing a handshake, and at the end of it you normally snap your fingers. Welllll, you snapped your fingers and Scarlett did too, but then she started to walk away, and slapped your ass. Hard. Leaving you blushing. At the end you say, "Damn, did you have to smack it that hard?" "Yup"

Scarlett: You know we should really add that to the handshake

Y/n: No, that hurt, you hit it way to hard.

"Evidence #3"

It was in the middle of Comic con, and you were getting nervous, your leg started to bounce, and you felt anxious. Scarlett noticed, and put her hand on your thigh to calm you down, and it worked, but whoever was filming was at the perfect angle to see it and took the video

The whole audience- Awwwww

"Evidence #4"

You and Scarlett were training for your rolls as Natasha and Michelle, but your position and posture was wrong, so Scarlett went up behind you, and took her finger and ran it up your spine, making you shiver and stand up straight, then went down and moved your foot to the right position. "Now throw your punch. See. Better"

Interviewer: So, as you can tell this person really wants Ya'll to date. So, what's the official answer and feel free to talk about it, but are you guys dating? Or even a small crush?

Y/n: How about we're not dating YET

Scarlett: Yet?

Interviewer: Ok, what about a little crush?

Scarlett looks at you and wiggles her eyebrows at you. 

Y/n: I mean, maybe a little one

Scarlett: Really?

The audience: Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!

You and Scarlett look at each other, and its full of love. She cups the side of your face, and leans in, but doesn't kiss you, instead she pulls away, teasing you. You get an idea. You cup the side of her face, and kiss her quickly, then pull away and act like nothing happened. The audience loved it. Scarlett looks at you and smiles, next thing you know she's kissing you this time. 

Interviewer: So, I guess it's not official, but I'm glad there's a chance.

I just realized I should probably have a request and Idea's part; I was too lazy to do it last time. I don't have much to say so have a good day/ night <3