Just leave Nico alone

Nico was tired. He had just started to reset his sleep time to that of something natural when some absolute doofus had woken him up and taken him to the big house. At three in the morning. What the actual spicy chicken balls? Who had decided this?
He sat up in the uncomfortable chair he was forced into when he had arrived at the big house. Every time Nico asked a question, he was told to "wait". For who? That question was answered when Hestia calmly walked through the big house's doors and sat next to Chiron. He fidgeted in his seat. Was she going to talk, or just sit there? As he had finished his thought, Hestia began to speak. "Nico, I need you for a quest."

Nico had never been so shocked in his life. As far as he knew, Hestia didn't send people on quests! She just kinda sat back and slowly became the best goddess in the pantheon. That title was slowly plummeting. Before Nico could get to worked up, Hestia spoke again. "I have to let you know that it is voluntary, and doesn't involve any fighting or whatnot." His annoyance faded. A voluntary quest? He guessed all quests were, but they didn't really say that, so Hestia must be saying the truth when she said it didn't involve fighting. It must also mean that it isn't world threatening. He relaxed a little.