He gon see

Jasmine 👁

I walked up to the house knocking on the door to see my dad looking sad until he looked up.

He hugged me so tight

..

"I missed you jasmien what happen why you look like you just got buried alive"

"Cause I just did." Jasmine said  emotionless

It's like when she got buried she died.. and somebody else was born..

She felt like she couldn't trust nobody. She felt like she was not the same Jasmine.

"Dad it's a long story imma tell u when I get out the bath."

..

Kentrell☹

I'm bad as the fuck Mane. I should have shot them niggas now they saying she dead. I'm fucked up in the head Mane. Now my son motherless foreal na. Imma kill them niggas. Why I even made the deal I could have shot them niggas imma leave them niggas headless

On everything.

...

Kentrell got his gun locked and loaded. He went to Gee house and Gee opened the door and shot him between his eyes. Then the other two dudes ran up and got poped in both they eyes.

Kentrell then ran off covering his trail.

Jasmine💔

Why would he do thisss. For money?  Its fine tho because it's over.  It's time to start my life.

Ominiscent

I started ordering my stuff for my beauty store.  I ordered some racks to put the stuff on. Some stuff for hair. Some clothes.  And basically alot of stuff people have in hair stores but it's better quality and it's more girly. They will have stuff for boys. They will have they Lil section.

5 weeks later.

Today is my birthday!!

I also have my grand opening today.

"Hi guys welcome to Burried Beauty" I said cutting the ribbon.

My workers were at the cash register smiling and stuff.

Everybody was just hanging around looking inside. Some people already buying stuff. They had a Lil food stand outside and some chairs and music. Like a get together.

It was nice.

"BEFORE I LET CHA GOOOOO OOO O OHHH"  Jasmine started singing.

Everybody started laughing.

They made a cheers to her birthday and the grand opening.

..

2 hours later

It was time to go home and she wanted to eat her cake with her family and shit.

Her friend From work Holly came over to spend the birthday with her

They ate cake and ice cream while watching 2+ seasons of some love show called " ex on the beach" or sum

"Girlll what the fuckk THIS HER 3RD EX COMMING HERE"  Holly yelled making Jasmine cry laugh.

They slept on the sofa bc they were so comfy. It was her birthday but she was thinking about kentrell. She was processing what the fuck happened over this year.  She realized how naive she was now that she was 18 she knew better.

Kentrell😕

I'm still upset about jasmine.  It's all my fault too. I been being a good father to Kacey. But I scroll on Instagram to see some girl that look just like Jasmine I ain't look into it tho i just exaimed the picture and scrolled.