Prologue

"Kill them all!"

Darkness overwhelmed the whole empire. Screams, whimpering voices, clashing of swords, and different power battling to each other.

"You can't kill my people." Whisper as I look sharply at him.

I didn't expect that I'll be able to be in the place I was once left. And more that I didn't expect to happen is to have this kind of power.

One wrong move and I can end unwanted things to happen. I don't want to use this power. I don't want to hurt any of my people.

But I will surely eliminate those who will try to do so. They can destroy anything they want but never be my people.

Now, walking slowly while giving off some of my power energy to my weapon, I aimed it to him.
I'm expecting him to block and he did actually. I smirked secretly.

"You can't kill me, lady."

I did not utter any words. I just let him say whatever he wants.

"The emperor!" A shout that shaken my system. What happened to the king?

"Protect the king and queen!" He-- it's him! He's here. I thought-- enough. Let me ask him later after this chaos.

But one thing for sure, they are eager to kill everyone inside this empire. No, I won't let you.

"We need more force!"

Shitty molly.

Again, I heard louder beseech; pleading not to kill them, not to kill their family, not to kill their sons and daughters.

I cursed when my opponent suddenly made a move while I'm distracted to the pleading voices. I got a wound that caused the left sleeve of my upper shirt ripped.

"The empress!" Screech that knocks my senses. The ruler of this empire is in danger. Why do I feel so useless?

He seemed so happy with what he heard. He's smirking at me before he started to give off power energy to his sword. It will surely hurt me or even kill me.

"Your power can't be compare to mine. I will kill you without you knowing." He then gives more force to his sword.

And before I could see his moves, I feel something in my stomach. But I will not let my death be ended like this. No, I will not let it.

"For my people, I will fight."