9

(Not yet been proofread-Kim)

Billy and I made our way into our next class which is 'Poison Lab'. As students were arriving to class while taking their places, I saw Marcus sitting at the second table on the left row, behind Viktor and Petra.

I nudged Billy's arm with my elbow and pointed to the space beside Marcus.

"Hey, you can get Viktor from there." I looked at him and he mischievously smiled back at me.

"Hope my diabolical plan will succeed." He giggled like a school boy and I was shaking my head, pressing my lips into a thin line.

Billy had gone through with me in the hallway about his so called 'diabolical plan'. It's a good way to get back at Viktor but to me, it isn't enough. Viktor needs someone to break his arm like he did to Billy, which I could do silently after school hours. Though this plan to make Viktor massively shit himself, isn't terrible since it's embarrassing for me. However, I do feel it's bad if Billy does it in class with the strict ol' Mr.Denke lecturing in there.

I can't stop Billy though. He had his mind set and the right ingredient to carry out his plan. So being a good friend, I supported him.

"Hurry up lassie! Or someone is going to occupy that spot!" I gently nudged Billy and pushed him forward so he could quickly sit beside Marcus.

There was no stool beside Marcus so Billy quickly pulled an extra stool from the back of the class to the front. The stool was slightly taller the rest.

Billy put up a peace sign, slightly touching the right side of his forehead and saluted me. It made me roll my eyes playfully as I watched him drag the stool and take a seat beside Marcus.  Just then, I had realised I would be sitting alone. I would usually sit with Billy in every classes but since Marcus is now here, I guess they would be pals or desk buddies so it means I would be third wheeling them from now on.

Author's POV

Claire saw an empty spot on the third table on the right row so she took a seat and set her textbook on the table with an empty notebook to the side, before class starts.

She glanced over at Billy and chuckled into her hand,  seeing that he stood out from the rest due to his deformed tall stool he's sitting on. He seems taller than the rest because of it.

"Oh, he's fucked!" She had thought since he can be more visible with his plan now.

As for Billy, he greeted Marcus with a cheery tone "Hey hey! I guess we'll be partners for this class."

Billy had set his bag on the floor beside his stool and Marcus snapped his head at him with his eyes slightly widen and eyebrows risen from Billy's sudden appearance.

"Hey, I guess so." Marcus had noticed Billy was wearing a cast but he still looked happy. "How's your hand?" He asked, a little concerned as seeing Viktor fractured his forearm.

He even recalled how Claire glared at him when he was talking to Maria. The way she looked so furious even by escorting Billy out. He wasn't too sure why Claire was pissed off at him. If it's about Maria, in his defence, they were just doing what Ms.De Luca wanted.

"Oh, this little thing. I'm fineee! Look, I came out stronger." Billy tapped the cast hard and instantly regretted doing so as he could still feel the pain.

"Well, great to hear that. Claire looked really worried for you, earlier." Marcus said as his eyes slowly shifted to Claire who looked very focused in reading her textbook.

"She did?" Billy stopped smiling and he looked genuinely surprised.

"Um, did you not see her face?" Marcus raised a brow, confused on how Billy didn't notice when she was right by his side the whole time.