The Beginning of Another Forced Adventure.

Curra, or Hat Kid, was drawing her dream spaceship with colorful crayons and markers while sitting in the main area of her spaceship. Her dream spaceship was a big spaceship with a lot of rooms and a big main area! She thought about how she wanted to try and make that spaceship once she got to her home planet, but for now, adventuring!

She got up and walked to the big window and control station to see the stars slowly pass by, thinking about her friends from the last, accidental, adventure. She was still a bit salty about the timepieces.

Hands-on the window, she hummed with content, wondering if she should message her best friend Bow Kid. She placed her hand on her chin and hip in thought before shrugging it off, she could message them later at her next pitstop.

Hat Kid went to spend her time with her favorite GameDodecahedron game ! She went to her tv and turned it on, took the game out of its case excitedly, and put it into the GameDodecahedron !

She moved side-to-side in her seat as the game started to load with a whir and a game controller in her hand.

The game whirled and whirred until a terrifying thing happened.

"This disc cannot be played"

Excitement drained from her mood and turned into a pout. She got up and took the game disc out of the GameDodecahedron and turned to see what may have been the problem.

It turns out that it had a big, but thin, scratch on it.

Curra let out a confused gasp as she held it in her hand, her favorite game had a scratch that big?

She let out a sad sigh, not knowing how to fix this issue. She then placed it back into the case and went to look for another game to play...

Or maybe she should just draw.

Hat Kid shrugged at those thoughts as she continued to look for a game from her small collection. Should she play Popj or Vanasses Curse?

Before she could decide, a small rumble shook her out of the thinking. She quickly got up and went to the control panel to check what was happening, while she was checking she caught sight of a star-shaped planet with two purplish rings around it. She found it familiar but continued to fix some things, like how she realized that small shake knocked her off track to her home planet so she went to fix that.

Then before she could fully fix it, something pitch-black went by and into her ship followed by the spaceship shaking. Quite a big shake from what she could've expected.

With a panic, she tried to get her spaceship away from the gravitational pull of that nearby planet. Before she knew it the power in the spaceship quickly flickered, then went out. She looked up at the main light with a confused and shocked "Huh," before the spaceship shook even more before being pulled to that star-shaped planet.

She tried to quickly turn her spaceship upwards before she landed on the planet, but then...

The place went darker than ever before.