chapter 4

In there office. 

Jisoo  : hi guys .

Jennie  : hi jisoo .

Jungkook and jimin: hey .

Jennie : hey , did you collect that information , today you got a task too right ?

Jisoo  : yeah , it's already done. It was really hard.  you know I was almost caught by them but one handsome man came there and saved me . How about your task ?

Jimin  : you don't know . It was going alright until she got caught by her stupidity. 

Jennie  : can you just shut up ?

Jungkook: but he is telling the truth .

Jennie: but I still managed to get out from there,  so just shut up . Jisoo , you don't know what happened today . We saw the one of the biggest mafia V . And God,  he was so handsome .

Jisoo: WHAT? You saw V . Tell me about him more . How does he look like ? Is he that handsome?

Jimin: we didn't see his full face . He was wearing a mask . She still thinks he is handsome .

Jennie: you know girls power is to sense a handsome and hot guy by looking in his eyes .

Jisoo: I'm sure he is not more handsome then the man that saved me .

Jennie: if you saw his deep eyes , you will gonna take your words back . Oh , I can't stop imagining him .

Jisoo: me to . I hope I see jin again .

Jennie: wait , who is jin ?

Jisoo: he is the guy who saved me .

Jennie: so you know his name too , now tell me your story.  What happened with you and how did you meet him .

Jisoo: after you tell me your story. 

Jungkook: they will start again .

Jimin: you know , we are more handsome then those guys .

Jungkook: you are absolutely right bro , no one can complete us .

Proud of themselves. 

Jennie: what ??

Jisoo : somebody please kill me .

Jungkook  : we know we are handsome.  Don't die by looking at us .

Jimin  : kookie , let's go for a walk.  I am really so bored here .

Jungkook  : yeah me too , let's go chimmy. 

They left. 

Jisoo: jennie,  how can you spend a whole day with them ?

Jennie  : I should get an award for it .

Jisoo  : so , what is your plan for tomorrow.  Tomorrow is a holiday right ?

Jennie  : just going to the ameusment park with them . Wanna join ?

Jisoo  : I love to , but I have lots if work to do .

Jennie  : why you work to much ?

Jisoo  : don't worry , we will spend some time with each others . Other time .

Jennie  : sure.