chapter 24

Jennie  : AHHHHH!!

Then she looked back and she saw a dead man who was shot by V .

V : now come with me and don't ask many questions  .

Jennie  : that was close you asshole.  You should have warned me , what if it hit me ?

V : are you done now ? Now let's go before you die like the others here .

Jennie  : no I am not coming with you , what if you killed me after this ?

V : if I wanted to kill you then I would killed you before , but I didn't.

Jennie pov

He is right

Jennie  : but still I am not going to come with you

V saw others coming behind jennie so he shoot them all .

V : are you still going to stick with your stubbornness. 

She got panicked because of the situation , she wanted to go with him but she doesn't trust him so she stayed silent. 

V pov

Aish this girl . I can't leave her here .

Then he suddenly carried her on his shoulder and started to walk away

Jennie  : hey what are you doing ? Put me down .

V : stop moving your ass . You don't even know what to do in this situation then how can you be a journalist ?

Jennie b: how did you know that I am a journalist? Wait , are you V ?

V : wow , you realized so fast .

Jennie  : shut up , that is why you seemed familiar . Now put me down . Right now playboy. 

V : I am not a playboy.  I never played with any girls feelings so stop calling me that

Jennie  : then what about that day in the amusement park.  Why did you kissed me ?

V : that doesn't call playing and I have never kissed anyone except you and it is not like I am your boyfriend so I am cheating on you  with other girls so you will  call me  playboy. 

Jennie pov

What does he mean ? Does he has a crush on me ? Ofc not that can't be true so I should stop dreaming .

They went outside that place and V took of his mask .

V : we are here now , you should go home and don't make yourself in danger again .

Jennie  : I can't go home like this , my friend is still inside . He can be in danger right now . I have to confirm if he is safe or not

V : wait , is your friend a guy ?

Jennie  : yeah , we came here together. 

V : then let him be , it doesn't matter .

Jennie  : you are so mean .

V : I know already , you don't have to tell me .

He was about to leave but jennie grabbed his hand. 

Jennie  : please help me to save him , he is like my smaller brother

V pov

What ? Brother ?

V : okay , I will help you

Jennie pov

Why did he suddenly agreed after I said brother , was he jealous before ?

She smiled widely

V : what are you smiling at ? Don't you want to save him or is there something funny on my face ?

Jennie  : no , nothing .