Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Then Avu and sid gone to home. After that all was really happy because sid is happy and avu also really happy to saw sid's happiness. All was really happy that there Relationship also going on so good. Sid was recovered from his injured. Avu also start going office Again and start driving car also because of sid. Sid also recovered now that's why Sid also start going College. All is happy in there life's but suddenly a storm come in there life . On that day avu gone for business meetings in London . On that time sid got kidnapped from College. All was really sacred for him.All worried for him on other side avu also feelings some bad vibes for sid. He is Trying to do contract with sid but she didn’t able to contract. She try to contract all family members but she didn’t able also. Then she got more scared. Then after meeting she come India. Then she gone home and she was Just shock to hears all that things. That sid got kidnapped. He is missing. All try to search him. Avu got worried for sid more then she gone police station and then She start doing fight with police officer. Then Abhi come try to control everything.But avu didn’t avu Start saying About sid and her Relationship .

Flashback end

Avu : This is mein and sid's story . It’s our life. Now you say why I wil be not care for him. He is my husband.

Inspector : I just can't believe that. It’s really unbelievable . How they do that? They did really wrong. For there deal they did this. But the mein thing you guys happy with each other. Sid is Happy with you. Your relationship is really amazing and different. You got  sid after so much efforts. After accidents, misunderstanding ete ete things. But you didn’t lost your courage. I just can't say your relationship is amazing. I Just fan of that. Your and sid's age is different but you can handle him so well. It’s really big thing . You do whatever he want . You do try to give him all happiness that he want .

sid is really amazing. Beacuse you said About his all childish things his chocolates, his cartons, his favourite chocolate. I Just woona to meet him. And I think your relationship is so strong that's why is it here or else who will be handle that relationship. Who girl can hanlde sid. I Just love your relationship . Iam fan. I was understand one thing that " Age doesn’t matter in love " yeah I understand now "Age doesn’t matter in love " And I think all people should inspire from your relationship that " Age doesn’t matter in love ". They Should Understand that age is just a number. All age's people can do love with each others because " Age doesn’t matter in love "

Avu : Thank you so much sir. Iam gald that you understand my view and one More thing please sorry sir. Please forgive me sir. I was grapped your Shirt coller.sorry sir I was angry on that time. That's why sorry

Inspector : No need to say sorry Avu.

Comment da do barna next chapter belkul vi nahi dunghi