♕𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝♔

Dream stood in front of the big dark building that was being finished from the inside. He let out a sigh as he looks over to the boy next to him...he looked a bit sad and angry "are you ready to do this?...you know it's gonna have to happen..." he turned back to the prison. Punz didn't glance at him "yeah...I-I can try my best..." punz turned around and walked away hands in pocket...

Punz didnt like this memory. He hated the days after it. Watching Tommy kill him over and over...and then watched him get humiliated...then watch him get taken away....it broke him. Dream wasn't the same anymore he wasn't the one he remembered meeting...

The Dream he remembered was much more adventurous and he was happy....and not a fucking mess...not an insane child murderer or- or war starter! It was an awful feeling
And he didn't know why...

Punz sat in his tower for months...he didn't need to do anything else! His mission was over until told otherwise! And he doesn't know what he could possibly do! He could only thing of how lonely Dream is...he felt lonely thinking about it...he didn't come out for a long time
Until Sapnap pulls him out of his trance

Sapnap ran up the tower running over to a sleepy punz "BRO! BRO!! BRO!!!" He shakes him waking him up "WHAT SAP?!?!" He was concerned and tired "Dreams out!! We have to go find him! We got to get him back into the damn prison"

Punz's heart sank as he looks at Sapnap "h-he's out?...." he felt so happy. He held back a smile as he nods grabbing his things "we can split up...I'll head towards technos you go get more people to help...I'll make sure he doesn't try anything..."
With that punz was off quickly traveling past the water to the meeting spot...as soon as he spotted the orange suited goat man he jumped straight into him making the other gasp in pain as soon as he hit the Floor.

"DREAM YOU STUPID ASSHOLE!!" Punz looks at him and Dream was taken back "punz-" he was immediately shut up "that bullshit doesn't work on me!! What are you doing?!? We gotta get you somewhere safe!!"
Punz felt a hand on his cheek and he crumbled "I hate you...your stupid- and dumb.."
Dream chuckled "you just said the same word in a different way darling..." punz only scuffed "shut up.."

Dream nods "I gotta go deal with something...and when I'm done I'll tell you ok...I know where your tower is..." he sat up and got up pulling his mask on more correctly. Punz looks up at him and frowned "if you don't I'll come find you asshole...and I'll be pissed.." he huffed getting up "I'll tell them you aren't over her..." he looks away...and listened to him walk away...he couldn't bare watch him leave...

Not again..