i

"Oh my gosh, Lilyyyyy!" Justin yelled, running down the hallway towards me.

"What now, Justin?" I asked, focused on the piano and music sitting in front of me.

"I'm finally free! I finished it!" He exclaimed, doing victory leaps.

"Great, now let me finish mine." I said, now irritated. He was always first to get finished. I still had to memorize my piano notes.

I started to play again. I hit a wrong note, immediately stopping and groaning in frustration.

"Show me the chorus." he says, sitting beside me.

I sigh, starting to play the addictive tune and singing the catchy beat.

"Boy, you're so one in a million, you are, baby you're the best I ever had, best I ever had, and I'm certain that there ain't nothing better, no there ain't nothing better than this."

I stopped playing to look at my best friend.
"Yours is better than mine," he whined.
"Oh please," I waved him off, "show me yours."

We switched spots and he started to sing his song.

"Girl you always catch me at the wrong times when I know you probably think it's a lie.. I know, I told you last time was the last time.. how could you pull the plug and leave me flatline?"

"I'm jealous," I state.

He chuckles at my pout and pecks my cheek. "No you aren't,"

"Ha, you're right." I stick my tongue out and run up to my room.

I eventually come downstairs so I could get something to eat. I was starving. I worked on my song all day so I didn't have time to eat.

I run downstairs and go into the kitchen, ignoring Justin and his "squad". Thankfully, they didn't notice me.

I grabbed a bottle of chocolate milk and drunk away. I didn't ever eat a lot, so I was good with just this and a donut.

Don't blame me, it's called a midnight snack. I'm a very healthy person and take care of my body. I go to the gym every time Justin goes. Let's just say.. often.

I set my drink down and reach for a donut. I became very pissed off when I realized MY donuts were gone.

I run out to the living room, pouting. "WHY." I was so loud I made Justin's whole squad jump.

"Chill out, I had to! Your favorite is my favorite, too, you know!" He says, defending himself.

"The hell it isn't! What's mine is mine. You don't fucking touch what's mine!" I get quieter with the last sentence, making it stand out as very serious.

I wanted to jump on his and slap him all over his pretty little face. His squad of boys just stare at me in shock.

Most of their jaws are dropped slightly, while one is licking his lips. I look down at my outfit; what he was staring at.

My black lace undergarments were showing through Justin's white see-through shirt I was wearing. Sadly, I was only wearing undergarments, his shirt, and knee-high socks. The shirt was big on me, stopping mid-thigh.

I chuckle and look at Justin again.
"Well, I ate it. No going back now. And guys, it's extremely uncomfortable to sit here while you guys to stare at my best friend like that."

That was it. I jump on his lap, straddling him as he sits but not in a sexual way, and hold his wrists down against the back of the couch.

This caused the lip-licking boy to hiss at the sight of my shirt lifting up, revealing a sight of my underclothing. The others were frozen.

I didn't care about that, though. All of my strength was being used. He's so strong, it hurts.

"You're replacing it. You better have a replacement by tomorrow morning." I say with all seriousness, trying to give an intimidating stare.

He bursts out into laughter.
"I- You- Oh my gosh!" He manages to say, interrupted by his own laughs.

The guys started to catch on to what I was talking about, and become unfrozen enough to laugh.. hard.

See, it's stressful being the only girl.

I sighed, frustrated. I let Justin go and got off of him, making sure to tease his little friend with the "view".

That shut him up.

I slumped up to my room, defeated. There was no use in arguing with a giggly Justin Bieber. I opened my door, happy to be in peace.

It was late, so I climbed into my king-sized bed. I clapped my hands twice to turn the lights off. Pulling up the covers, I began to fall asleep.

I was half asleep when someone came in my room, kissed my forehead, and whispered a "goodnight cutie pie" to me.

I was too tired to find out who the mysterious person was, so I shrugged it off and fell back to sleep.

A/N
Awe.. Justin being all sweet. Who's the mysterious person? You'll find out soon.. 😉