xiv

Lily's POV
I woke up, still in the same position I fell asleep in. Justin was still sleeping, his head on my bare chest.

His soft breaths were softly brushing my skin. It was very relaxing.

I slowly got out of bed, noticing it was 8:00 AM. In the process, Justin woke up.

"Good morning, babe" he attempts to say, giving up almost immediately.

I softly giggle as we walk to the bathroom. I turn the water on to a warmer temperature.

I slip inside, Justin following my gesture. We wash our sweaty bodies, then exit the shower.

Neither one of us had the strength to stand up, really. I grab a towel, lazily throw it over my body and one around my hair, then head to the bedroom.

Throwing on panties, sweatpants, a sports bra, and socks, Justin exits the bathroom. He simply wears boxers and sweatpants.

We both didn't have a voice, so why dress up?

I throw our sëx clothes into the dirt laundry basket. I release my hair. It was dry by now.

We grab our phones, and I follow Justin downstairs. All of the boys from the gaming day are in the kitchen.

We both go to the kitchen, to be greeted by their smirks and amusement filled eyes.

"Good morning, Daddy"
"Good morning, Babygirl" they say in unison.

"Fuck you!" I try to scream, but it comes out as a whisper.

Justin just glares at them. If looks could kill, they'd all be on the ground begging for mercy.

I grab a bottle of water and a bowl of fruit. I set it on the island, sitting at a stool.

Justin has the same thing, and sits beside me. I had previously read that it cured loss of voices. Or at least helped.

I run to the office, grabbing a marker and paper.

Running back, I sit back down as the boys stare at me.

I start to write, "I'm really tired, so don't fuck with me today."

They all laugh, while Justin writes, "Very much agreed."

I start to eat my food, but my eyes get heavy from sleepiness. I was determined to finish my food.

I was about to chew the strawberry, my head slowly leaning forward. I knew everyone was looking at me. Giving up the fight, I let my head gradually fall onto the counter.

Sleep immediately took over me.

Justin's POV
I have never woken up so tired from sëx. Lily's quite something.

We were eating our food when we all realized she was drifting forward.

"Lily?" Ryan asks, suspiciously.

She didn't answer. Instead, the strawberry fell out of her hand, her eyes fell closed, and her head rested on the island.

She started lightly breathing. She literally just fell asleep in front of us.

The boys bursted into laughter. I finished my food while they posted the video of her falling asleep and me just sitting there, innocently eating while watching her.

I picked her up, carrying her to the couch. It was a circle couch, and was filled in. You'd have to hop over to get into it.

I got over, laying her down while I laid down beside her. Immediately, I drifted to sleep.

Lily's POV
I was awaken by my phone notifications going off constantly. I was wide awake. Justin had his head on my chest, just laying there with his eyes open.

He's probably thinking because he hasn't realized I've woken up.

I reached my hand down to run my fingers through his hair. With one hand, I massaged his scalp while he sighed in content.

"Lily?" he asked, lowly.

"Yeah?"

"I'm in love with you, and it scares me."

"Why does it scare you, Justin?"

"I've never felt like this. I've never loved someone so strong. I don't want to get hurt."

"I'd never hurt you intentionally, Justin. Can't you see that?"

"I know, but everyone I've trusted has always done something to lose my trust. I just have this feeling.."

Is he serious? I'm not going to fucking hurt him. What the hell? Who got this shit into his head?

"Justin, can we discuss this at another time? I feel like you don't trust me with your love."

"Yeah.. fine."

It kind of hurts.

Justin's POV
I tell her the truth and she basically gets mad? Does she not get that I have trust issues? I don't just let people into my life!

I know that she'll end up hurting me. I have my reasons! She was hanging out with Fredo in Florida. She didn't even think twice before leaving.

She dated Khalil, and was constantly talking about him. It was like he was the most important thing in her world.

We barely have best friend days. I guess the idea of being best friends slipped her head when we started to get closer.

She lied and said she was in love with Za. Why would she do that when she knew I loved her? It's obvious as can be.

She dated Jason while we were best friends long ago but never told me?! She could still have love for him!

So who is she to say she won't hurt me. In some way, something will happen that she will hurt me. I'm not letting that happen.

I already got hurt by Selena. I hadn't loved her as much as I love Lily, so if I
have a heartbreak it'd be horrible.

I have to find a way to prevent any type of heartbreak from happening. I refuse to have it happen again.
*~*~*~*~
a/n
i had plans for the next chapter but i forgot them like wtf. i have a new book in mind, since i'm thinking about ending this book around the next few chaps. love y'all.