I'm BEGGING you to read before continue

Welcome! If you haven't read this before it is edited, I'm Rosalynn, you can call me Rosa, Lynn, Rosalie, or even author-chan. This is my first story after 4 times editing the book, yes I mean many, many chapters were redo 4 times because I did not like it, so I am very sorry for any mistake that you'll see as well as. Yes, I did move the story into a fresh one because how jumbled it is.

I would like to say that my main language is NOT English, in fact, it's Indonesian cause that is where I'm from. But I am (quite) fluent in English and I have grammar check on my laptop so I hope that helps.

!WARNING!: There will be Quirkless Izuku Midoriya, Bakugou Ketsuki faces his consequences, LGBTQIA+, Adopted Shinsou, Trauma but I'll probably make some warning , this is an xFem!Reader, Reader she/her pronounce and probably other things that I'll add later on.

I accept critiques but don't be an asshole about it. I appreciate your comments, votes, and reads but I won't force you to.

REMINDER: I do not own the MHA as well as Y/N, cause she is supposed to be you and you belong to yourself!

I hope you enjoy the book and I hope you have a lovely day, night, dawn, evening, dusk, whenever and wherever you are!

- XxRosalynnxX

Notes: If you've read my book before the editing yes I did change some plots and change the whole quirk because IT DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. Hope you think this is better than the original.