Um, Miss Smith?

"Oh my god, your house looks the exact same! I love it!"
Ashley ran into my house and I giggled.
"Hello Alicia, I see you brought a friend home?"
"Yep, I hope you don't mind mum!"
"Of course I don't mind, now go have fun."
Ashley grabbed my hand and rushed upstairs. I slightly blushed at the action, but that doesn't matter.
Remember Alicia, you don't like her. You don't like her. She is just a friend.

Me and Ashley ended up having the time of our lives, we decided to sing and we were both terrible but we didn't care. I noticed how Ashley was doing her hair in my mirror.
"Wow, you look beautiful in that hairstyle. Do you think you could make my hair look like that?"
"Sure!"
Me and Ashley sat down on the floor and she braided my hair just like she had done to her own hair a few moments ago.
"How does that look?"
Ashley showed me in the mirror, and I squealed in excitement.
"I look amazing! Thank you Ashley!"
Ashley giggled at my actions.
"No problem Alicia, you seem to really like it."
"I LOVE IT!!!"
My heart couldn't take it anymore. I turned round to meet Ashley's face and kissed her. Ashley was shocked at first but she soon kissed back. Once we broke the kiss, I had realised my mother had walked into the room.
Oh no. What am I gonna do!?!?! I've messed everything up! Stupid, stupid, stupid brain!
"Oh um, Miss Smith, we didn't see you walk in"
My mum just stood there, shocked.
"Umm, Ashley, could you leave the room for a moment? I'd like to talk to Alicia."
"Oh, okay!"
I gulped.
This is it. I'm done for.
Ashley shut the door after her and only me and my mum were left in the room.