two

felix woke up first and he get to bath. after he's done with it, he went outside to see jisung was eating alone. "oh, good morning! come and eat." jisung said in cheer and he smiled back.

"it's your first day of your class!! are you ready??" jisung asked and played some drums for the background music using his hands.

"well, kind of nervous because i'm still learning full korean language." he said and take bread then stuff in his mouth. "don't worry, mate! it'll be okay." jisung calmed the other.

after they're done with eating, they cleaned the dishes and take their things. they went outside and walked to the classroom together.

"hey, jisung! i haven't see you at the library yesterday." a boy approached the two and talked with jisung. "oh i forgot to tell you. this is felix! the--"

"the transfered student from australia?" the boy asked and shakes his hand with felix. felix nodded with a smile. "i'm seungmin, jisung's close friend. well, not that close since he embarassed me so many times."

he whispered and jisung smacked his arm. "i can still hear you!" he said and rolled his eyes. felix laughed at the two and went inside of the classroom.

after seeing only a pair can be seated in a space, and seungmin already sat with jisung, felix looked at jisung. "hey! you should give felix the seat!" he scold the younger. "that's fine. i can sit behind you. it's the empty chair anyways." felix spoke and just sat down behind jisung.

"do we need to tell him the thing about that desk?" seungmin asked. "i... i don't know." jisung answered in confused.

after a while, a person walks in the classroom and sat beside felix.

felix didn't even bother and just take out his books.

"hyunjin's here."

"did you hear about the rumour? he fucked up with the girls again."

felix heard some whispers and looked at the person beside him who's wearing earphones.

hyunjin?

he asked himself and tilted his head in confused. then a girl come to his desk.

"hey, hwang.. i've been wanted to tell you this. i..."

"i like you? come on, this shit is bored already. what kind of confession is that?" he suddenly stood up facing the girl.

felix didn't get himself involve but still hearing what the conversation means.

"get away." he said. "i said get the fuck away!" he screamed and the girl ran outside of the classroom.

"fucking shit." he cursed and rested his head on the desk. when he looked at the left direction,

is this a boy..? or i just met an angel?

he stared at him but felix doesn't noticed because he was busy writing some korean notes in his notebook.

"hey." hyunjin called. felix looked at him.

wow, he do look like a sunshine too.

"what's your name?" hyunjin asked. felix hesitated to answer then he looked at jisung. jisung shrugged and looked at seungmin back.

hyunjin placed his finger on felix's chin in sudden then made him look at him. "i asked you a question. what is your name?" he asked again.

"f-felix. i'm lee felix."

his voice, fuck.

he removed his finger from his chin and rested his head on the desk back. "are you a new student? i never saw you before." he asked.