twenty-three

felix is just walking out from his class, rushing to somewhere until someone stopped him. he looked upwards and rolled his eyes.

"what are you doing? move." he said in his cold voice. "we need to talk, lix. you have been avoiding me these days." hyunjin spoke and felix just stated.

"what, me? me?? me??? is it me who keep on avoiding you or you're the one who blamed me on everything?"

"no, felix. look." hyunjin said looking down and hold felix's hands but felix pulled away his hands from him.

he looked to the ground and sounded.

"i'm sorry. i don't want to make things going harder, but please give me a space to think about us."

he said and walked away from hyunjin.

i really fucked up everything...

---

"felix, i heard there is a college festival on this friday." jisung sounded while eating and felix looks at him. "oh, yeah? for what?" he asked.

"i'm not really sure, but i think every department need to open a booth." jisung explained. "every department??" he asked again and jisung nodded.

not too long after, they heard a notification sounded from both of their phones. they looked at each other and looked at the notification.

chemistry department
to all the students from chemistry department, please come to the meeting room at 10.

"told you." jisung says and felix chuckled.

.....

"is everyone here?" yugyeom, the head of chemistry department sounded. they looked around then the door opened showed felix and jisung coming inside together.

they bowed to everyone for being late and sat on the two chairs.

felix was looking around and noticed hyunjin was sitting alone.

oh, i forgot he's from the same department of mine.

he thought and focused when yugyeom stands up then cleared his throat to talk.

"good morning, everyone. i'm yugyeom, the head of this department. nice to see all of you here." he spoke and bowed as the students smiled.

"if you didn't know why did i called all of you here for a sudden meeting, i will tell you right away so we can be prepared."

"our college is having a festival, all the students and outsiders are allowed to come. also, every department must have a booth to show some interests to the students and the outsiders. get it?"

they nodded and someone raised their hand.

"i'm sorry, but what are having for the festival?" the student sounded.

"good question, i'm planning on having a kind of bbq night. anyone disagree?"

no hands were raised and he smiled.

"good, we just need to take parts for the bars and food."

"before anybody ask, i just need a pair or two person. anybody?"

no hands were raised and the meeting room started to filled with silence.

yugyeom then just spoke.

"i will just choose then."

"you and..." he pointed at hyunjin who's sitting in the front.

"ah, you." he says with a smile pointing at felix.