~ Chapter 1 ~

I never noticed that I was attracted to the same sex until I was about 7. I was starting the 2nd grade and for me school was an easy A I always did my work so I had time to play and fool around later because I was a kid but that year something had changed me inside, mentally and it made me think about what kinda 7 year old I really was.

Holly McGinnis, she was everyone's cutie pie. I don't know why everyone loves her but she was an awesome kid. Her face was pale with pinkish cheeks and rosy red lips that looked like she had just eaten a person alive and she had this accent that was raveshing, she could literally start up a conversation and I loved her voice so much I just let her do all the talking when we were paired up to do a project and her curls yeah don't get me started.

The point is I didn't really think about it that way it that way until I was in like middle school. I was 15 now and I was starting to experiment like everyone else. This was the stage where you 'find yourself' or is starting to find yourself one would say. Anyway there was this red head that I would sit behind in class and I just found her ... 'Temptingly attractive'. There's was this time where I was hanging a poster for our teacher out in the hall and I accidentally pricked my finger on the thumb tack and I started bleeding the red headed girl 'rosemary' was her name saw me and asked if I was ok then she took my finger and sucked all the blood off of it. For a few months I had thought she was some kinda vampire but then I realized in a state of emergence she would be the one to help me and when she stood there sucking my finger I relived that I had fallen completely in love with her.

During 8th grade at the end of the year a lot of people had asked me to prom a lot of boys I should say and I turned them all down because I wanted to go with rosemary but I didn't know how she would react to me a girl asking her to go to prom but since we were like friends and stuff she agreed to it. I clearly thought that she was my official date but she bring a whole bunch of other friends from our class with us and she called it a 'girls night out'.

From those days forward I didn't go out with anybody but I've tried I men my mind wandered away from wing attracted to the same sex and seeing if the opposite attracted to me. It obviously didn't I ran away from all the boys that tried to get with me I couldn't find myself making conversation with any of them because all they talked about was themselves and I wasn't interested as you can tell.

Once I've hit 11th grade there was this one girl I've had my eyes fixed on from freshman year and I could've sworn she was the one for me but then again I didn't know what my type was yet. I was interested in girls and that's all I knew about that. We got close sophomore year, we were like sisters , inseparable sisters. She came over and we did slumber parties together just the two of us because I didn't want anyone else near her, we studied together mostly just fooling around. We did EVERYTHING together and it was amazing .. Until she got a boyfriend but that was on because they only lasted for about a month or less.

I was her shoulder to cry on for a few days and she got better. There was this one time where she had brought 'party favors' to my house and she told my mom we were gonna watch movies and relax but she brought these red pills that looked as if you'll die just swallowing one "this is the highest of the high" she said. So we took some and I would tell you what happened but I can't remember, but there was this one part ...

I was still on my high from the pill and Greyson was her name was in my bed sleeping so I made my way to the shower because maybe the hot water will cool me down and I was sweaty assuming it was summer. I went in and started washing myself, then I washed my hair and I stood there for a second just letting the water drop on me. I couldn't hear anything because of the water but I felt a cool breeze come over to me and rub my back and then it went back to being hot again. Someone had stepped into the shower, I didn't panic when I seen that it was grey "don't mind if I join?" She asked but I was too astounded to answer. She stared rubbing her fingers through my hair and then she slid her fingers Down my spine and rubbed my back. She wrapped her arms around my stomach and kissed my shoulders. Every part of my body tingled and in gods name I have never felt anything that has felt this good in my entire life.
I turned around and faced her and she was smiling so I grabbed her face and pulled her toward me and made her lips touch mine. I was amused at myself that I was able to do that without going crazy but it felt so right and I knew that it was. Our kisses got heavier and that made the steam in the bathroom get steamier, the whole bathroom was filled with fog but we didn't stop. I pressed her up against the glass and covered every part of her in kisses and I heard the moans and tell me that she loves this and lord forgive me for I had did too.