~Chapter 2~

That night my high had wared off when that moment happened between me and Greyson and I wanted to ask her about it, after that night but what would I ask her "hey that moment at my house in the shower was amazing wanna do it again?". I stayed quiet until I was ready, but that moment never happened. It wasn't that I was scared jus don't think I trusted myself enough to tell her because who knew who she would tell " hey I had a lesbian moment with Amanda at her house Friday night", yeah that's the type of life I definitely want to live. Greyson and me still spent every second together just like before and we had went about everyday like nothing had happened between us.

We spent more intimate moments together but not anywhere 'wet'. We went to the park and layed under the tree and fed strawberries to each other and then the future conversation came up but we didn't know why we were having it, it wasn't like we were in a relationship or anything, we wouldn't just tell each other that were in a "really really really close relationship" then we would go back to making out. So that's how it was just a really close friendship that would never be confirmed as something more but that was 11th grade high school I'm in the middle of my college year as a freshman. Trust me there were days where I couldn't stop thinking about her even when I was pissed drunk, there was nothing that could get my mind from her and I sound like a total guy for saying this but I wondered if she ever thought about me too.

Right now I'm in a relationship with someone else that actually knows what she wants. She's smart, funny, not indecisive like Greyson, not that I don't love Greyson's indecisiveness it's the cutest thing ever but the thing is - she's not Greyson- and she will never be. I walked through the parking lot across campus toward the lunch room. I was meeting up with my friends to talk about the frap party that was happening tomorrow night. "Hey there's ms study hall" "we were starting to worry about you" I found that cute when my friends worried about me. "I just needed to grab a few things from my dorm. " I'm heading home tomorrow" they all looked sad from my response "did someone die?" "No alli no one died I miss being with my mommy and my other friends from home" and that was the truth.

After my last period I grabbed my bag and sprinted over to my car I didn't want to start a conversation I just wanted to get home. My house was 6 hours away from campus. I wasn't complaining though I liked long hour drives to clear my head off all things that spelled stress. Three hours after I was home , ate and took a shower my friend Kim had called to check in. " I don't care about frap parties Kim, I guess I just don't do people" "but boys, boys Amanda that doesn't excite you?" She asked "happy to tell you no it doesn't excite me at all" I laughed "well you should make an account on squads and cliques so you don't miss out on anything" people have been pressuring me to make an account since day 1 and I didn't see the use in it but I have in just to get them to shut up.

So that night I spent 5 minutes creating an account. I went downstairs to get myself a soda and to tell my mom goodnight then I headed back upstairs to my room. "You have 15 friend request" my computer chirped. Basically everyone from school and some people from high school that surprisingly still remembered me. This isn't doing me no good, just a little fun I guess so I called it a night and went to bed. I though about Greyson all night and what she might be doing with her life right now. I went back on the website trying to avoid my thoughts and talking to some old friends. I typed in the name Greyson Maroon in the search bar to see if she might've had one of these things and apparently she even had one.

I layer there staring at her face from a screen. She didn't look any different. He black hair was now blonde which made her freckles look even more attractive, she still had green eyes that I completely adored. I depicted wether to friend request her and I thought that maybe I was too out there for her but I had to get back in touch with her and the only way was to click that button. Now what if she's in a relationship? Should I get mad or just take it as it is? I shouldn't get mad, she wasn't mine but I can always take back what I had before. So I clicked it. I waited. Not for long because she had accepted it. Now the question is what do I do now?

1 new message

From: Greyson
Hey you there?

A panic rose in my chest. I got scared but I dorm want to keep her waiting so I replied.

To: Greyson
Yes I'm here

Over the next few days me and Greyson had been doing nothing but talking to each other, telling each other what college life was like. She told m she has been in relationships in the past but with boys. At that point I started to question her. Was what she did with me just experimenting or did she really mean it? I would t know maybe she's just confused at this point and doesn't know what she wants as usual but that's what I loved about her. She was the most curious creature that I had ever laid eyes on. I wonder is she's seeing anyone. Now I could probably ask her but what would that make me look like? Uh a human Amanda duh it happens to us all yeah I know

I felt like everything was beyond my limit because I was already seeing someone but I wanted her I wanted Greyson I needed her she was my world my everything and I will go to lengths trying to get her back no matter what it takes.